DO NOT sign the delivery receipt...until you have inspected the shipment for any physical damage! Packages leave our warehouse in good condition. If you sign for the machine, you are accepting that the machine is in Good Condition prior to delivery. Do not limit your ability to collect damage claims. Refuse shipment or make exceptions such as: "Subject to Inspection." This MUST be noted on driver´s paperwork!
There are no return or exchange when the trucking company has already delivered and you have signed and received the shipment in good condition.
Remember to check for this before starting a return
- Your product was bought through JTF website or sales phone number.
- Have the product with you as you may need to check for its serial number.
- Returns for a total cost of over $100 USD need to be reviewed after request.
- In case of malfunction or warranty issues, first contact JTF Support for help. Should a return still be necessary, a JTF RMA number may be requested.
- Your purchase was made up to 30 days prior.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% may apply.
- If you have an account manager, please contact them to request your return.
FAQs and information about our returns policy
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds policy
Standard Returns Policy - JTF (United States customers only)
- Our return policy on most products* is 30 days from delivery. If your order is outside of the return window, please contact JTF Support or product support.
* Check product for specific return policy such as non-returnable products or unopened only
- Only items that have been purchased directly from JTF, either through the online store by phone can be returned.
Exceptions for returnable items apply, including but not limited to:
- Packaged software can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened.
- Software download/upgrades are not returnable.
- Large format printers are not returnable unless the product is defective.
- Final Sale items are not returnable.
- Any product which is noted as not returnable.
- JTF reserves the right to deny any returns in circumstances involving repeated returns or other abuse.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from JTF.
- The return label we email to you will enable you to return the item to us.
- Do not refuse delivery or return the product without contacting JTF first to obtain an RMA. Any product returned outside the JTF Online Store Returns & Exchange policy without authorization may result in a delay or denial of your refund. Also, you assume full liability for products that may be lost or stolen.
- JTF may test computers and printers that are returned and impose a return fee or deny refund if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned desktop, laptop, tablet or printer that is damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering/customer action may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee or denied refund based on the condition of the product.
If you have received a damaged or defective item, we will send you a replacement of the same or similar product.
- If there are any issues with delivery, please contact JTF Store Customer Service immediately to report and resolve. Any claims must be made within 10 days of delivery or of the last scan of the package tracking. Claims received after this point may be denied by JTF.
- JTF may require return of the original product prior to shipping the replacement.
- If you have received a product and you would like to exchange it for something else, our Customer Service representative will be glad to assist you. A restocking fee may apply.
- Your replacement for exchanges will be initiated once we confirm receipt of the returned item.
- Your refund will be initiated once we receive and inspect your return. Please allow us up to 10 business days to complete inspection. Once completed, you will receive email confirmation of your refund or exchange.
- JTF may deny refund or exchange for any returns that have been tampered with, have missing parts, have been misrepresented and/or are not received and inspected by our warehouse.
- Original shipping and handling charges may not be refunded.
- We can only issue refunds back to the original form of payment. When you return items from a group of items purchased, the remaining amount spent may no longer be eligible for any discount you may have received (e.g., for gifts with purchase, free gifts, buying in quantity). If this is the case, the discount is subtracted from the price you paid for the returned item. To receive a complete refund, all items from the original purchase must be returned.
- If you’re returning parts of a JTF promotional offer or bundle, we will subtract the full price of the item(s) being returned from the total price paid and, if you paid more than such a resulting amount, JTF will refund the over-payment to you.
- If you financed your purchase, refunds will not include any interest due on the loan or any of the non-refundable amounts described above, and you will remain responsible for the performance of your financing agreement.
- Return refunds may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price, plus any applicable sales tax, unless the product is defective. Details for any deduction will be shown on your confirmation email for the return.
Note: Before you ship your return back to JTF, make sure to back up any data on the hard drive(s) and on any other storage device in the product. Remove all confidential, proprietary and personal information as well as removable media such as flash drives, CDs and PC Cards. JTF is not responsible for any confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media that may be included with your return. JTF may require documentation, pictures or completion of forms for any returns, refunds and exchanges. Denying any of the requesting information can result in denying the request, exchange, return and/or refund.