Sharp MX-2310U Color Copier, Print & Network Color Scanning
Unit Comes Standard With:
- 100 Sheet Automatic Feeder
- 23 ppm color & black & white
- 11" X 17" Paper Size
- 86GB Hard Drive
- 100-sheet Bypass Tray
- 500 Sheet user-adjustable paper cassette
- 600 X 600 dpi Print/Copy
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more
- IEEE-P2600-2008 compliant
- Duplex Unit (2 sided copy)
If you’re looking for a way to run your business more smoothly, the MX-2310U—with all the essential copy, print, network color scan functions and a convenient fax option—is the new and true value-laden choice. The MX-2310U is an efficient, user-friendly addition to any workplace. To move your business forward, this full-color, ledger-size, multifunction document system from Sharp is the smart choice.
Sharp's new MX-2310U has been meticulously engineered to help businesses maximize their document workflow efficiency while providing outstanding image quality and performance. This new model offers many advanced features, including a high-resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation. Plus, with a powerful 600 MHz multi-tasking controller, the MX-2310U can help save time and money producing professional color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. With Sharp's advanced device management and Remote Front Panel feature, it's easy to control color usage and costs. The MX-2310U also supports the Sharp OSA® development platform, making integration with network applications simple and easy. As an industry leader in security, your intellectual properly is well protected with Sharp's Security Suite.
Account Control Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP). Auto Duplexing Standard Color Modes Auto Color Selection (ACS), Full Color Mode, Monochrome (B/W), 2 Color Mode, Single Color mode Compression Type - Fax JBIG, MMR, MR, MH Compression Type - Scan Documents Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option) Continuous Copy Max. 999 copies Copy/Print Speed 23 ppm B&W / 23 ppm color (8 1/2" x 11" Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution) Copy Features Scan-once Print-many (Electronic Sorting), Offset-stacking, Auto Color Selection (ACS), Auto Paper Selection (APS), Auto Magnification Selection (AMS), Auto Tray Switching, Rotation Copy, Job Reservation, Tandem Copy, Book Copy, Margin Shift, Tab-paper Insertion, Edge Erase, Center Erase, Dual-page Copy, Cover Pages, Insert Pages, OHP Insertion, Job Build, Card Shot, Mirror Image, B/W Reversal, Centering, Proof Copy, 2-in-1, 4-in-1, Pamphlet, Photo Repeat, Multi-page Enlargement, Document Filing, Account Management, Job Programs, Stamp Mode (Date / Text / Page B&W / Color) Copy Method Dry electrostatic transfer/Dual component developer/Magnetic brush development/OPC drums/Belt type fusing/White LED exposure Copy Size Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 11" x 17" ENERGY STAR® Yes Exposure Modes Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Printed-Photo, Photo Settings: Auto exposure control or 9 step manual exposure Firmware Management Flash ROM with USB and network update capability First Copy Out Time1 Platen Glass: 7.4 Seconds (B&W); 10 Seconds (color); RSPF: 10 Seconds (B&W); 13.2 Seconds (color) (Based On Letter Size Original Using Copy Tray 1 With Laser Unit Motor Running) Functions2 Copy, Print, Network Print, Network Scan, Document Filing, and Fax Grayscale 256 gradations/2 levels (monochrome) Hard Disk Drive 160 GB; 86GB for Document Filing Interface Type Interface Type RJ-45 Ethernet connection; 10/100/1000 BaseT; USB 2.0 Job Programs 48 combined Ledger Yes Letter / Legal Yes Magnification Variable zoom 25% to 400% in 1% increments with 9 R/E presets Max. Jobs in Memory Up to 94 Memory Standard 1GB Copier; 512 MB Additional Memory With Optional PB14 MFP Type Desktop, color multifunction digital document system Network Protocols TCP/IP for Windows and Unix environments including HTTPS and SSL. IPX/SPX for Novell environments and EtherTalk for Macintosh environments Network Security IP/MAC address filtering, protocol filtering, port management, user authentication and document administration Operating Systems Windows Server 2003-2008, Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS 9-9.2.2, MAC OSX 10.2.8, 10.3.9, 10.4.11. 10.5-10.5.8, 10.6-10.6.2, Novell® Netware® 3x, 4x, 5x, Sun® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux® and Citrix®, (Metaframe, Presentation Server 4, 4.5) and Windows Terminal Services. Options MX-DE12 Stand/1x500 Paper Deck, MX-DE13 Stand 2x500 Paper Deck, MX-DE14 Stand 3x500 Paper Deck, MX-36ABD Rolling Cabinet Base, MX-FN17 Inner Finisher, MX-PN11B (3 Hold Punch Unit for Inner Finisher), MX-TR12 Exit Tray Unit, MX-PB14 PCL6 Expansion Kit, MX-PK11 PS3 Expansion Kit, MX-FX11 Facsimile Expansion Kit, MX-FWX1 Internet Fax Kit, MX-PF10 Bar Code Font Kit, MX-AMX1/2/3 Application Integration/Communication/External Accounting Module, MX-FR25U Data Security Kit (Commercial Version) Original Feed System 100-sheet reversing single pass feeder (RSPF) with original size detection Originals Sheet, bound documents Original Size Max 11" x 17" Output Capacity Main output tray 500 sheets (face down), 100 sheets in optional Job Separator Tray, and 1,000 sheets in optional finisher (output tray is user selectable) Paper Feed System3 Standard: (1) 500-sheet paper cassette, (1) 100-sheet bypass tray; Optional: (3) 500-sheet paper cassette(s) Paper Type Standard paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index; includes plain paper, heavy paper, recycled, pre-printed, pre-punched colored, and letterhead. Optional paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 170 lb. index, supports same as standard trays, also supports thin paper, transparency, tab and label paper through bypass tray. Power Consumption Maximum 1400 W or less; Sleep Mode: 13 W or less; Low Power Mode: 138.55 W or less Power Source AC 100-127 V, 60 HZ, 12 Amps Resolution (copy mode) Scan: 600 dpi; Copy Output: 600 dpi RoHS Yes Software Sharpdesk™ desktop document management software (1 user license) Supplies MX-23NTBA Black Toner Cartridge, MX-23NTCA Cyan Toner Cartridge, MX-23NTMA Magenta Toner Cartridge, MX-23NTYA Yellow Toner Cartridge, MX-36NVBA Black Developer Cartridge, MX-36NVSA Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Developer Cartridge, MX-36NRSA OPC Drum, MX-36NUSA OPC Drum Unit Warm-Up Time4 20 seconds or less Web-based Management Yes
Printing System Direct Printing5 Files Types: TIFF, JPEG, PCL, PRN, PDF, Encrypted PDF; Methods: FTP, PostScript, XPS, Web Page, E-mail and USB Memory Page Description Language Optional PCL6 and PostScript 3 Print Features Auto configuration, continuous printing, electronic sorting, offset stacking, N-up printing, duplex printing, transparency inserts, margin shift, image rotation, different cover page, poster print, job bypass print, job retention, confidential print, proof print, user authentication, image stamp and watermarks. Additional features with Optional MX-PB14 Printer Expansion Kit: Multiple pamphlet, network tandem print, carbon copy print mode, different cover page/last page/other page, form overlay, tab paper settings,tab printing, chapter inserts, page Interleave and bar code font printing (requires MX-PF10 bar code font kit) Printing Protocols LPR, IPP, IPPS, PAP, Raw TCP (port 9100), FTP and Novell Pserver. Rprinter RIP-Once Print-Many Yes
Document Scanning Broadcasting - Document Scanning Yes Image Formats Monochrome: TIFF, PDF, Encrypted PDF, XPS; Color: Grayscale, Color TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Encrypted PDF, XPS; Internet Fax: TIFF-FX, FIFF-F, TIFF-S Scan capability (color/B&W) Color, B&W Scan Destinations (number) 999 Scan Destination type E-mail, Desktop, FTP, Folder (SMB), USB, Internet fax (option), Super G3 fax (option) Scan Resolution Settings 100 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
Finishing Hole Punching Optional Saddle Stitch Function No Stapler / Finisher Optional Staple Sheet Capacity 50
Super G3 Fax Auto Dialing Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations) Fax Features Quick on-line transmission, direct transmission, F-Code transmission/reception, rotate transmission, in-bound fax routing, anti-junk fax reception, automatically staple received faxes, secure fax release, out of paper memory reception, auto redial, 2-in-1 reception, duplex reception transaction reports, activity reports and PC fax. Fax Kit Optional Group Dialing Destinations Up to 500 Inbound Routing Optional Long Length Originals Up to 31.5" (for transmission) Modem/Speed6 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG7 One Touch Destinations Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations)
Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 600 MHz multitasking color document system
- High-resolution, 7" touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- 86GB document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features
- Remote Front Panel allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation.
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
- PCL, PS and XPS options available
- Large paper capacity-up to 2,100 sheets (with optional paper trays)
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-P2600-2008 compliant
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 600 x 600 dpi color output
- Optional PCL® 6/PCL5c Expansion Kit
- Optional Postscript® 3™ Expansion Kit
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
- Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-2310U supports Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet fax expansion kit