- Service in your home or office.
- Guaranteed 6 hours response time on all service calls.
- Service by Xerox authorized dealers.
- No deductible -- parts and labor included.
- No limit to the number of service calls.
1. Maintenance Agreement charges are payable in advance at the Annual Rate and on the Annual Payment Date. This Agreement shall become effective when we receives payment of the yearly charge specified.
2. We shall provide all service calls necessary to maintain equipment in good and proper working condition within the operating guidelines provided by the manufacturer. All service will be provided during normal working hours (8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday). Exceptions shall be noted under Special provisions.
3. This contract includes all parts determined to be defective or replaceable due to normal wear and tear as noted in Paragraph 4. This contract includes all consumable such as toner, developer, drum, imaging unit and fuser unit.
4. This Agreement shall not apply to repairs made necessary by accident, customer error, misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, riot, vandalism, electrical power failure, fire, water or other casualty or any repairs made by other service personnel due to the foregoing shall be borne by the Customer.
5. Toner spill is considered an act of negligence and is not covered under this contract, except once per year if you are purchasing our supplies. Any toner spill after that will need a regular service call and the customer will be charged accordingly.
6. We shall not be responsible for delays or inability to service or inspect caused directly or indirectly by strikes, accidents, embargoes, acts of God, credit hold for invoices over 30 days or any other event beyond its control. The Agreement is not transferable to a third party.
7. We reserves the right to cancel this Agreement if the supplies used in the above equipment are not purchased from us. Exceptions shall be noted under Special Provisions. We will match your current prices.
8. This contract does not cover any software incompatibility. Customer is required to contact their IT person or call the manufacturer for any software inquiries .
9. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Customer and our company with respect to furnishing of service. The foregoing terms and conditions shall prevail not withstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted by the Customer in respect with our service.
10. This Agreement shall not cover use of the equipment under other than normal operating conditions or outside of normal design capacities (to be determined by our service department) except as noted under Special Provisions.
11. This Agreement shall be automatically renewed upon payment by the Customer of the amount for such period at the rate in effect at the time of renewal. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time by ten (10) days' written notice. and if so terminated. the Customer's obligation to Pay all charges which have accrued shall service any termination of the Agreement.