Sharp MX-M260 Copier, Network Printer : Sharp MXM260
Unit Comes Standard With:
- Drum Unit
- Duplex Unit ( 2 sided Copy)
- 2 X 500-sheet user-adjustable paper cassettes
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- 11 X 17 Paper Size
- Requires Toner & Developer & Documnent Feeder
In today's fast-paced business environment, you need to operate at peak efficiency. And with Sharp's MX-M260 Document System, you'll be able to raise office productivity to a whole new level. With enhanced versatility, the MX-M260 Document System delivers everything your business needs to get ahead by offering 26-ppm copying and printing, convenient networking, and integrated multifunction capabilities. This Document System is ideal for busy departments and workgroups. Available features include a 100-sheet reversing document feeder, auto duplexing, 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) laser output, and a large 8.1" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display that makes operation easy and intuitive. Advanced micro-fine toner technology offers sharp, high-quality images page after page. And best of all, the modular design makes it easy to add functionality to adapt to your changing business needs. Optional multifunction capabilities include PCL® 6 and Postscript® 3™ compatible network printing, network scanning and Super G3 faxing. Embedded software delivers easy-to-use web-based management tools as well as state-of-the-art security features that help your business protect intellectual property and meet regulatory compliance.
- Powerful Productivity
- High-Quality Out-of-the-Box PC Printing
- Convenient PCL6 Network Printing Option
- Optional Network Scanning
- Super G3 Fax Functionality
- Leading-Edge Security Features
Main Specifications Account Control 100 profiles Auto Duplexing Yes Auto Switching Yes Bypass Tray 100 Sheet Card Shot Feature Yes Compression Type - Fax JBIG, MMR, MR, MH Continuous Copy Maximum 9999 Copy/Print Speed 26 copies per minute (8 1/2" x 11"), 18 copies per minute (8 1/2" x 11"R), 15 copies per minute (8 1/2" x 14"), 13 copies per minute (11" x 17") Copy Features Scan-Once Print-Many, electronic sorting, Auto Paper Sensing (APS), Auto Magnification Sensing (AMS), auto tray switching, memory copy, manual zoom, job build, split scan, booklet copy, multi-shot, reverse image, cover page, department control, job programs, auditor/coin vend ready, toner save mode, and total counter. Copy Method Dry electrostatic transfer system Copy Size Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 11" x 17" Electronic Sorting Up to 100-sheet electronic sorting (shared Function: memory), group copy, rotation copy, 2-in-1 copy / 4-in-1 copy, edge erase, center erase, and margin shift. ENERGY STAR® Yes Exposure Modes Photo mode: 600 dpi, Auto exposure: 600 dpi Exposure System Fixed optical source, slit exposure (stationary platen) with automatic exposure First Copy Out Time 4.8 seconds or less Fixed Zoom Range 25%, 50%, 64%, 77%,100%, 121%, 129%, 200%, 400% Functions Copy, PC Print Grayscale 256 levels Imaging Method Laser Interface Type Standard: USB 2.0 port Job Programs 10 profiles Ledger Yes Letter / Legal Yes Memory 32 MB total (includes electronic sorting), expandable with up to 1,056 MB option MFP Type Digital Multifunction System Network Interface RJ-45 Ethernet connection Network Protocols TCP/IP for Windows, IPV4/IPV6, Apple/Macintosh, and Unix environments, IPX/SPX for Novell environments, and AppleTalk for Macintosh environments Network Security IP/Mac Address Filtering, protocol enable/disable, SSL Encryption, Ipsec Operating Systems Windows® 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista®, Windows Vista x64 Optional Power Filter Yes Original Feed System 100-sheet reversing single pass feeder (RSPF)/document glass Originals Sheet, bound documents Original Size 11" x 17" Max Original type Flat bed / sheet fed w/ RSPF Original Feed System Standard: 100-sheet reversing single pass document feeder (RSPF) with stream feeding mode, mixed letter/legal size original detection, and mixed (lateral feed) letter/ledger original size detection. Output Capacity Main output tray 500 sheets (face down), 100 sheets in optional Job Separator Tray, and 1,000 sheets in optional finisher (output tray is user selectable) Output Trays 2 trays, face down Paper Feed System Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes, Standard: (1) 100-sheet manual bypass tray, Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (1)1000-sheet paper feed unit (500 x 2) Paper Size Letter, Legal, Ledger Paper Type Paper Cassettes: 15-21 lb. standard or recycled bond, or 21-28 lb. special paper. Bypass Tray (multi-sheet feed): Up to 100 sheets 14-21 lb. standard or recycled bond paper, up to 40 sheets for OHP film and labels, up to 30 sheets for 21-54 lb. thick paper, up to 5 sheets for envelopes (#10). Bypass (single-sheet feed tray); 14-34 lb. standard or recycled bond paper, OHP, labels, and think paper up to 54 lb. Power Consumption Maximum 1,450 W, pre-heat 90 W, sleep mode 1.2 W Power Source AC 120 V, 60 HZ, 12 Amps Resolution (copy mode) Scan: 400 dpi; Copy Output: 600 dpi RoHS Yes Separator Tray Optional Software Sharpdesk™ Document Management Software (included) Supplies MX-312NT toner, MX-312NV developer, MX-312NR drum Warm-Up Time 25 seconds or less Web-based Management Optional Zoom Range 25% to 400% in 1% increments (with RSPF 50%-200%)
JBIG Enhanced Print Function
Network Operating Systems
Windows® 2000, Windows XP, Mac® OS 8.6-9.2.2, 10.2.8, 10.3.9,10.4.11 and 10.5-10.5.06
Page Description Language
PCL6 (XL), PCL5e, optional PS3
Printer Expansion Kit
Optional Network Print Controller
Binding edge, N-up printing, different cover page/last page, transparency inserts, carbon copy print mode, continuous printing, overlay, fit to page, watermarks, PIN printing, print hold, proof print, print auditor, print sommthing, offset print, font/form downloads, and direct print function
LPR, IPP, Raw TCP (port 9100), HTTP, Novell NDS/ Pserver/Rprinter (Bindery)/ NDPS (TCP/IP), HTTPS, IPPS
Resolution (print mode)
600 dpi, 1200 dpi x 600 dpi (enhanced)
Yes (managed by host machine)
Sharpdesk Document Management Software
Document Scanning Broadcasting Yes Image Formats Optional TIFF, PDF Scan capability (color/B&W) Optional B&W Scan Destinations (number) 200 Scan Destination type Optional scan-to- email/desktop/FTP Scan Resolution Settings 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 600 dpi
Finishing Stapler / Finisher Optional Staple Sheet Capacity 30/50
Super G3 Fax
Auto Dialing 500 auto dial/group dial destinations Broadcasting - Super G3 Fax Up to 200 destinations Fax Features F-Code transmission/reception, confidential communication, quick on-line transmission, anti-junk fax reception, out of paper memory reception, and PC faxing Fax Kit Optional Super G3 Fax Kit Fax Memory 2 MB standard/ 10 MB max. (8 MB option) Group Dialing Destinations Up to 200 destinations Modem/Speed 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG Timer Functions Up to 50 jobs
Dimensions 24 3/4" (w) x 25" x (d) x 31 1/4" (h) Weight Approx. 75.71 lbs
- 36 Month On-Site Warranty Nationwide
- Quick 26-ppm copy output
- Standard 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Large 8.1" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
- ID Card Shot feature conveniently copies both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper.
- Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity expandable to 2,100 sheets to handle busy workgroups
- USB 2.0
- Administration Utility Suite provides easy-to-use tools and software for simplified installation, monitoring and operation.
- 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution for professional-quality output
- Host-based print controller utilizing JBIG compression to reduce job file size
- Time-saving features such as N-up printing, fit-to-page, auto-duplexing and sorting
- PCL6 Print Controller option with standard imbedded networking for enhanced performance and functionality
- Carbon copy print mode, cover pages, proof printing and optional form/font downloads save time and outsourcing costs.
- Auditing and job retention features allow print tracking for greater cost accounting.
- Versatile features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL.
- Scanned documents saved to PDF and TIFF for optimum compatibility
- Scan destinations can be selected manually through QWERTY keyboard on touch-screen, or even more efficiently via up to 200 one-touch destinations, which can be entered and stored.
- Built-in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) enables fast searching of your mail server’s global address book for e-mail destinations.
- For added security, user-level authentication provides ability to restrict network scan access to authorized users.
- The optional Super G3 Fax Module expands unit into a powerful workgroup fax.
- Up to Ledger-size reception handles virtually every type of fax requirement.
- Broadcasts to up to 200 destinations, stores up to 500 auto-dial numbers
- LAN fax function lets users transmit documents right from their desktop for added ease and productivity (requires PCL6 controller option).
- Several levels of network and data security to ensure only authorized users can access sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, safeguarding against unauthorized viewing.
- User Authentication protects network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering restricts network access to the unit.
- Data Security Kit protects data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.