Minolta Bizhub 600 Copier
Unit Comes Standard With:
- 100 Reverse Automatic Document Feeder
- Duplex Unit ( 2 sided copy)
- 11" X 17" Paper Size
- 300,000 copies per month duty cycle
- Standard 512MB Memory
- 100-sheet Bypass Tray
- 1500, 1000, 500 Sheet user-adjustable paper cassette
- 600 X 600 dpi Print/Copy
- RJ45 (Ethernet 10-Base T/100-Base TX + USB 1-1/2.0 Port
- Scan to E-Mail, Scan To FTP, SCan To HDD, SCan To SMB
- Post Script 3 Driver, Windows 98ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP,
- Windows 2003 Server, PCL6 (emulation) driver:
The bizhub™ 600 provides fast 60 ppm print/copy output with high-volume monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages that keep pace with rising document demands. The advantages of bizhub OP help improve multifunctional efficiency and simplify print/scan/copy/fax operation. The Emperon™ Print System empowers an advanced Image Controller option for all-in-one printing performance, to let you manage all your document input, output and storage from the hub of your business.
Modular options for auto finishing, booklet-making and high-volume Super G3 fax let you customize a right-size solution for your needs -- one that grows with your business and handles your workflow with workhorse performance.
- Fast, flexible scanning: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), and Scan-to-HDD (Scan-to-User Box, with optional 40 GB HDD).
- User Box & security functions let you store and access documents quickly yet securely, with User Authentication, Account Track and security enhancements.
- 7,600 sheet maximum paper capacity (with options) -- and you can load up to 110 lb. stock in all paper trays and output full bleed 11” x 17” documents on 12” x 18” paper.
- Production-quality finishing options include saddle-stitch booklet-making, half-fold, tri-fold, z-fold, 50/100 sheet stapling, 2/3-hole punching, post-insertion.
- Powerful PageScope™ software to manage networked devices, documents, addresses and security data more efficiently.
High-Speed, High-Volume Performance. With 60 ppm output for high-speed print productivity, you can keep pace with the busiest document traffic -- and a robust duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month provides workhorse reliability for in-house printing.
IC-202 Image Controller Option. Driven by the Emperon™ Print System, for powerful control of printing and finishing through a simple driver interface; 400 MHz CPU, Windows/Mac drivers, PCL5e/PCL6 and PostScript 3 functionality.
Fast First-Copy Output Time. For fast walk-up copying and delivery of printed documents more quickly, the bizhub 600 delivers first-copy output in 3.5 seconds or less.
Simitri® Polymerized Toner. The exclusive Konica Minolta technology that uses ultra-fine particles of smaller size and more consistent shape for sharper text, crisper images and improved halftone reproduction.
Fast, Flexible Scanning. The bizhub 600 helps you move information faster to more destinations -- Scan-to-Email with LDAP address lookup, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD (Scan-to-User Box, with optional Hard Disk Drive).
User Box Function. With the optional Hard Disk Drive installed on your bizhub 600, you can scan documents and save printed documents directly to User Boxes on your HDD -- saving the trouble of re-scanning frequently used documents and saving files to PC.
Advanced Security Features. To protect scanned and stored information, the bizhub 600 provides HDD Encryption, User Authentication, Account Track and special security enhancements to meet ISO 15408 Certification.
7,600-Sheet Maximum Paper Capacity. High paper capacity allows longer unattended operation -- and the bizhub 600 can handle up to 110 lb. (200 gsm) stock in all paper trays and output full bleed 11” x 17” documents onto 12” x 18” paper to preserve borders and crop marks.
Electronic Document Handler. Scan and copy originals faster -- loads up to 100 sheets, offers job build for larger sets of originals, accepts originals up to 11” x 17”, and scans 1-sided or 2-sided originals.
Versatile Finishing Options. You can also select options for sorting and grouping, multi-position stapling, 2/3-hole punching, half-fold, tri-fold, z-fold and saddle-stitched booklet-making.
Super G3 Fax Option. Add high-speed, high-volume single or multi-line fax option to your bizhub 600, and you’ll have all-in-one functionality with advanced broadcasting and transmission features.
PageScope™ Software. The industry’s most comprehensive software suite, including PageScope Web Connection to give each bizhub device its own “website” for accessing status and managing settings via standard web browsers -- and PageScope Net Care, a smarter way for IT administrators to manage an entire networked fleet of bizhub and MIB-compliant MFP’s from a single point.