Martin Yale PL215-F Fully Automatic Programmable Cutter w/ FAIM - 21"
The Martin Yale PL215-F Fully Automatic Cutters are the premier units in the series. Fully electronic, these units store (5) programs of up to 10 cuts each, provide five different language interfaces, and have Standard or Metric readout. Other premium features include auto advance mode, which automatically moves the backstop with each cut made (and leaves user free to manage the job!). Fully assembled in the U.S.A.
- Set Up, Installation & Training
- 12 Month On-Site Service Contract
- Automatic paper clamp operation
- Programmable back gauge with auto-advance
- Cutting line light for easy reference and quick set-ups
- Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
- Legs adjust up to 1 1/2" to facilitate leveling
- Cuts paper stacks up to 2 7/8" high
- 16" of table space in front of blade
- Five easy to store cutting programs with up to 10 cuts in each program
- Built in diagnostics for easy service
- Digital LCD back gauge readout
- Displays instructions in English, Spanish, German, French or Italian
- standard or metric readout, 5 languages built in
- Dual push-button cutting controls
- Keyswitch operated Blade
- 21" version available
- Made In
- Model #: PL215-F
- Cutting Length: 21", Cutting Width: 21"
- Maximum Stack Height: 2 7/8"
- Electrical: 220-240VAC, Single Phase
- Nema Plug Configuration: 6-20R
- Footprint Dimensions: 34 1/4 x 45 x 49 ½
- Shipping Dimensions: 51"L x 42"W x 58"H
- Cubic Equivalent: 71.9
- Unit Weight: 739 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 762 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991-21500
F.A.I.M. - Factory Authorized Installation & Maintenance Program
FAIM provides installation. Training, replacement, parts & maintenance.
With FAIM you get the added security of setup, operational and maintenance training by a factory-authorized installer. Martin Yale's exclusive FAIM program provides no-hassle ownership, even for those not mechanically inclined!
With FAIM you get:
· Installation by a factory-authorized installer. A factory-trained installer will visit your site and help you set up your Martin Yale machine.
· Application and use training by a factory-authorized installer. The installer will train users on correct operation and maintenance of the machine.
· Up to two additional, no-charge maintenance calls during the first year. In the event additional calls are needed, the installer will provide up to two additional calls at no charge during the first year!
· Replacement parts free for one year from the date of installation. In the unlikely event parts need to be replaced, Martin Yale will provide the parts at no charge* during the first year. The service provider will install the parts at no charge.
Program excludes consumables such as rubber wheels and rollers, slitting, scoring and perforating wheels, etc.