Canon ImageRUNNER 2018 Copier : Canon 2018 Copier @ 18-cpm
Unit Comes Standard With:
- 18 cpm printer / copier
- 50 Sheet Document Feeder (optional)
- Duplex Unit (2 Sided Copt) (optional)
- Color Send Capabilities (OPtional)
- PCL Printing (OPtional)
- Color Network ScanGear
- 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- UFR ll LT Printing Standard
- 250-sheet front loading cassettes (1,080 Max)
- 80-sheet bypass
- 11 X 17" Document Scanning
- 5 Jobs Copy Reservations
- 128 MB Ram
- Hi Speed USB 2.0
- Toner Requires (8,300 Copies)
Operating at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute (letter), the imageRUNNER 2018 provides a complete suite of functionality for small businesses and workgroups.
With the tools to help businesses produce documents more efficiently, the new imageRUNNER 2018 provides digital copying, network printing, and optional fax features. The imageRUNNER 2018 also offers the ability to add on an optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, automatic duplexing, increased paper capacities, and finishing options all within a compact footprint. Canon's Innovative RAPID Fusing Technology helps speed warm-up times while helping to reduce the costs of energy consumption. With all of its advanced features and capabilities, the imageRUNNER 2018 is the ideal solution to meet the daily challenges faced in increasingly sophisticated communications environments.
- Employs the imageCHIP Lite system architecture consisting of a brand-new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, and scan functions. This architecture integrates the CPU and the image processing technologies onto a single chip, allowing for highly efficient processing of multiple functions simultaneously.
- Delivers output at up to 18 pages-per-minute (LTR) to keep pace with the needs of small businesses and workgroups.
- Cutting edge image processing technology enables high-speed image data processing and the simultaneous processing of multiple functions. The imageRUNNER 2018 ships standard with 128MB RAM for reliable, high-speed image processing. Users can double their memory by upgrading to 256MB RAM.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and support for a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi (with Canon UFR II LT and 256MB RAM), the imageRUNNER 2018 delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Standard UFR II LT and optional PCL 5e/6 network printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy workgroups and businesses.
- Documents up to 11" x 17" can be scanned in color or black and white at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. These files then can be imported into TWAIN-compliant applications on the desktop through Canon's Color Network ScanGear software.
- The imageRUNNER 2018 offers optional duplexing capabilities, providing users with the ability to copy/print their documents on either one or two sides of paper.
- Compact MFP with a smart design and innovative integrated accessories that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
- The imageRUNNER 2018 choice of integrated output options through optional accessories such as an internal finisher or an internal sorting tray.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing Technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- An optional 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different sized originals quick and easy.
- With a maximum paper capacity of 1,080 sheets, the imageRUNNER 2018 has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any small business or workgroup.
- The imageRUNNER 2018 can be equipped with an optional Super G3 fax board for the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 2018 are controlled and accessed via a Web browser.