Kobra 260 HS2 paper Shredder - High Security Level 5
High security cross cut shredder suitable to shred classified and "Top Secret" documents; a special cutting system can shred an A4 sheet in about 10,000 microchips which become absolutely unreadable even if special electronic optical microscopes are used. It can be equipped with a special dedicated manual mechanism which allows to shred the classified documents also in case of no power supply (emergency, military or terrorism attacks). Approved by many International Governments and Military Bodies, it's also being used by the US Department of States, the CIA and the National Security Agency. The "ENERGY SMART" system with optical illuminated indicators allows zero power consumption in Stand-by mode and environmental protection. A double motor drive technology, operating in conjunction with two "SUPER POTENTIAL POWER UNIT", delivers maximum shredding capacity. The Kobra "Accu-Flow" automatic oiler is available as an option on this model.
- Throat width: 10.25 in.
- 24 hours continuous duty motor
- Two heavy duty chain drive with steel gears "SUPER POTENTIAL POWER UNIT"
- Automatic Start/Stop through electronic eyes
- Automatic Stop with light signal for full bag and open door
- Carbon hardened cutting knivestake staples and accidentally insertion of paper clips
- 21 gallon high quality steel cabinet (capacity of 6,000 sheets in High Security cut)
- Mounted on casters
- Motor thermal protection
- Accessories: plastic waste bags (50 pcs./box) code n. SB-30, oil (a 7 Oz oil bottle) code n. SO-1032, Kobra "Accu-Flow" code n. AF-400, one gallon container of oil code n. SO-2032, computer form top shelf code n. SH-260/2