Intimus 2020VS Variable Speed Paper Folder - 2020 VS
The Intimus 2020vs is our newest folder. This machine is a great performer. The 2020vs would be considered a higher end model than the Martin Yale 1217a. The specifications as far as paper weights and sizes of papers that the machine folds is very much like the 1217a but with added features, such as variable speed control, a reverse button to assist in removing jams and user-friendly graphics for ease of setup.
- Automatically feeds, folds, and collects a stack of documents.
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14" and 11" x 17" documents.
- Adjustable within a fold range of 2" to 11 1/2" on 1st fold and 1 1/2" to 5 3/4" on th 2nd to allow for customized folds.
- 100% adjustable for second folding pass.
- Larger fully adjustable paper guide for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- Variable speed operates from up to 3,000 to 10,300 sheets per hour.
- Bypass for hand feeding multiple sheets - stapled or not - and for manual second pass right angle folding.
- Large rubber rollers for consistent paper feeding and professional folds.
- Folded material emerges on durable conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks.
- Paper passes over anti-static brush upon exiting.