Canon ImageRUNNER 4570 Copier : IR 4570
Unit Comes Standard With
- Drum Unit (75K copies)
- 2 X 550-sheet front loading cassette
- 50-sheet bypass
- Interface: Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T)
- 300Mhz CPU
- 512MB Standard + 20GB Hard Disk Drive
- Automatic Trayless Duplexing
- Resolution: 600dpi (Scan) 1200dpi (copy) 2400dpi (Print)
- Toner required (21K copies)
- Platen Cover or Document Feeder Required
- Operating at 45 pages-per-minute, the imageRUNNER 4570 is equipped with a 20GB Hard Disk Drive and 512MB RAM, providing users with exceptional productivity and reliability.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and enhanced print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 4570 delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP™ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 4570's applications can be customized to meet unique business needs. The customized applications run from the imageRUNNER 4570 control panel streamlining document workflows.
- The full-color user interface panel and intuitively-designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- Compact, space-saving design with an optional internal finisher that offers optional hole-punching and sorting capabilities.
- Supports a host of Internet-enabled capabilities to offer the tightest possible integration across entire corporate networks and web-based information systems.
- Provides greater security measures for online information sharing and storage needs.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing Technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- An optional 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes quick work of scanning multi-page and different-size originals.
- With a standard paper capacity of 1,150 sheets, which can be expanded to 4,750 sheets, the imageRUNNER 4570 has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any workgroup.
- The Mail Box functions of the imageRUNNER 4570 serve as a centralized system for information-sharing, on-site document storage and print-on-demand applications.
- Add network printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy corporate workgroups and departments.
- The imageRUNNER 4570 can be equipped with an optional single- or dual-line Super G3 fax board for the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds.
- With its Universal Send™ technology, the imageRUNNER 4570 allows users to scan directly into the device for distribution to multiple destinations. Advanced Send modes such as searchable PDF (OCR) and Encrypted PDF can be added for an even more sophisticated solution.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 4570 are controlled and accessed right from a user's desktop.
Main Unit Specs Type: Digital, Multifunction Imaging System Imaging System: aser Dry Electrostatic Transfer Developing System: Dry Mono Component Toner
Fixing System: RAPID Fusing System™ Duty Cycle: 170,000 impressions per month Image Server Memory: Standard 512MB RAM/20GB HDD Max. Mailboxes Supported: 100 Max. Copy Reservation: 5 jobs Interpolated Resolution: 1200 dpi x 600 dpi (Copy)
2400 dpi x 600 dpi (Print)
Halftone: 256 Gradations of Gray First Copy Time: 3.9 Seconds from Platen Glass
5.9 Seconds from Feeder
Multiple Copies: 1 to 999 Magnification: 25% to 400% in 1% increments Preset Enlargements: 25% to 400%- Platen
25% to 200%-Feeder
Standard Paper Capacity: 1,100 sheets Maximum Paper Capacity: 4,750 sheets Acceptable Paper Weights Cassette: 17 lb. to 20 lb. Bond Bypass: 17 lb. to 32 lb. Bond Warm-up Time: 10 Seconds or Less from Sleep Mode
30 Seconds from Main Power Off
Exposure Control: Automatic or Manual (9 levels) Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz, 10A Dimensions (H x W x D): 29-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 27-5/8"
(761mm x 565mm x 700mm)
Weight: 190 lb. (86.2kg) Supplies Estimated Toner Yield: 24,000 @ 6% Coverage Drum: Organic Photo Conductor (OPC) Estimated Drum Yield: Estimated Yield: 85,000 Impressions Accessories Feeders Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder-N1 Acceptable Originals: Statement to 11" x 17" Scanning Speed: 28 Images per Minute (ipm) (Letter @600 dpi), 45 ipm (Letter @ 300 dpi) Capacity: 50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond/Letter) Paper Weights: 13 lb. to 32 lb. Bond Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 8-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 21-1/4"
(122mm x 565mm x 538mm)
Weight: Approx. 18.7 lb. (8.5kg) Paper Supply Options Cassette Feeding Unit-Y2 Paper Capacity: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes
(1,100 Sheets/20 lb. Bond)
Paper Sizes: Statement-R to 11" x 17" Paper Weights: 17 lb. to 20 lb. Bond Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 9-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 27-5/8"
(251mm x 565mm x 700mm)
Weight: Approx. 50.7 lb. (23kg) Envelope Feeder Attachment-C1 Paper Capacity: Approx. 50 Envelopes
or 1-1/4" (31.75mm)
Paper Sizes: COM10, DL, Monarch, ISO-B5,ISO-C5, Yougata-4 Dimensions (H x W x D): 3-1/4" x 12-1/8" x 11-5/8"
(82mm x 306mm x 295mm)
Weight: Approx. 2.4 lb (1.1kg) Paper Deck-Q1 Paper Capacity: 2,500 Sheets (20 lb. Bond) Paper Sizes: Letter Paper Weights: 17 lb. to 28 lb. Bond Power Source: From the Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 18-5/8" x 14-5/8" x 23-1/4"
(473mm x 372mm x 591mm)
Weight: Approx. 65.3 lb (29.6kg) Output Options Finishers/Output Trays Inner 2-Way Tray-D1 Paper Sizes: Statement to 11" x 17" Number of Trays: 2 trays Tray Capacity Top Tray: 100 Sheets (Letter)
50 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Lower Tray: 250 Sheets (Letter)
100 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 6" x 7" x 21-1/2"
(151mm x 176mm x 546mm)
Weight: Approx. 8.6 lb (3.9kg) Additional Finisher Tray-B1 (Option for Finisher-S1) Tray Capacity Top Tray: Group Mode: 300 Sheets per Tray (Letter,Statement)
Staple Mode: 300 Sheets/30 Sets per Tray (Letter)150 Sheets/per Tray (11" x 17",Legal, Letter)150 Sheets/30 Sets (11" x 17", Legal)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 3-1/8" x 7-7/8" x 15-5/8"
(80mm x 200mm x 395mm)
Weight: Approx. 3.7 lb. (1.7kg) Finisher-S1 Number of Trays: 1 Tray (Second Tray Optional) Tray Capacity Top Tray: Group Mode:1,000 Sheets (Letter, Statement)
500 Sheets (11" x 17", Legal, Letter-R)
Staples Mode: 1,000 Sheets/30 Sets (Letter)
500 Sheets/30 Sets (11" x 17",Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Capacity: 50 Sheets (Letter-Up to 20 lb. Bond) Staple Positions: Corner Stapling Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 11-7/8" x 18-7/8" x 20-1/2"
(300mm x 480mm x 520mm)
Weight: Approx. 26.5 lb. (12kg) Copy Tray-J1 (Option for Inner 2-Way Tray and Finisher-S1) Tray Capacity Top Tray: 150 Sheets (Letter)
75 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4-3/4" x 13-5/8" x 13-7/8"
(120mm x 347mm x 351mm)
Weight: Approx. 1 lb. (471kg) Finisher-Q3 / Saddle Finisher-Q4 Number of Trays: 2 trays Tray Capacity Top Tray: Group Mode: 1,000 sheets (Letter,Statement)
500 sheets (11" x 17", Legal,Letter-R)
Staple Mode: 1,000 sheets / 30 sets (Letter)
500 sheets / 30 sets (11" x 17", Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Capacity: 50 sheets (Letter)
30 sheets (Letter-R, Legal, 11" x 17")
Staple Positions: Corner, Double Saddle-Stitch Specifications Paper Sizes: Letter-R, Legal, 11" x 17" Stapling Capacity: 15 sheets Fold Type: V-fold Fax Boards Super G3 Fax Board-Q1/G3 Multi-Line Fax Board-D1 Applicable Line: Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Compatibility: G3 Modem Speed: 33,600 kpbs Transmission Speed: 3 spp Memory: image memory: Approx. 8,000 pages Printer Boards Multi-PDL Printer Kit-E1 Processor: Canon Custom Processor Shared Standard Memory: RAM: 512MB-Shared Hard Disk: 20 GB - Shared PDL Support: PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript® 3™Emulation, UFR II PostScript Fonts: 136 Scalable Fonts PCL Fonts: 80 Scalable Fonts Interface Connections: Standard: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T) USB 2.0 High-speed Other Features: Other Optional Accessories and Utilities:
Puncher Unit-M1 (Option for Finisher-Q3 and Saddle Finisher-Q4)
Platen Cover Type-H
Braille Label Kit-A1
Universal Send Kit-B1 and Universal Send PDF Enhancement Kit-B1
imageRUNNER Security Kit-A2
eCopy Suite/ShareScan OP