Sharp FO-DC635 Fax Machine : FODC635
Advanced Networking Solutions
- Web-based management capability provides timesaving tools such as scan and fax destination management, e-mail status notification, remote diagnostics, device configuration and more.
- Three optional integrated network-scanning functions – Scan to Desktop, Scan to E-mail and Scan to FTP – allow for sophisticated document management and easy file sharing and storage.
- Network printing expansion kit option transforms unit into a simple-to-install and configure 16-ppm network laser printer with PCL6/PCL XL page description language for high-quality output.
- Users, administrators or Sharp service providers can automatically receive e-mail messages regarding service and maintenance issues with Sharp Remote E-mail Diagnostics (R.E.D.).
- Facsimile Automated Service Technology (F.A.S.T.) remote diagnostics system lets an authorized Sharp dealer monitor and handle potential problems over the Internet.
- Advanced auto-dialing capabilities: 59 rapid-dial (one-touch) keys, 200 speed-dial codes, 40 personal auto-dial phone books store up to 75 numbers each for 3,000 additional numbers, standard polling and serial broadcasting to 279 locations.
- Superior 600 dpi print resolution for stunning output and 400 dpi ultra-fine scan resolution.
- Large, easy-to-read 4.7" tilting LCD status display (10 to 65 degrees) for optimum clarity and user convenience.
- Standard 16 MB of flash memory stores up to 1,000 pages, expandable to 1,500 through upgrade option up to 24 MB.
Speed and Productivity
- Super G3 33.6 bps modem with auto fallback means a page is transmitted within 2 seconds.1,2
- Semi-automatic duplex scanning function allows for easy transmission of two-sided documents, saving time and a trip to the copier.
- The power of two units in one: optional dual-line kit enables simultaneous transmission and reception over two phone lines for added efficiency and productivity.
- Massive 750-sheet paper supply, expandable to 1,250 sheets with optional drawer keeps output flowing.
- Handle large transmissions with 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Efficient facedown delivery saves time and trouble as multi-page receptions are printed in the correct order.
Type Desktop Facsimile-based MFP Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps1,2 Memory Size 16 MB Document Size 11" x 39" max / 5" x 5" min Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheets Automatic Paper feeding Yes Speed Dials/Rapid Dials 200 speed dials / 59 Rapid dials Copy Yes Personal Auto Dial Phone Books 40 books / 75 numbers each Engine Speed 16 PPM Applicable Telephone Line PSTN G3 Compatible Yes Configuration Desktop Compression Scheme MH, MR, MMR, JBIG Memory Option 8 MB Flash Dual-line option Super G3 Dual-line Kit Scanning Method Sheet feed Standard Resolution 200 x 100 dpi Fine/Halftone Resolution 200 x 200 dpi Superfine Resolution 200 x 400 dpi Ultrafine Resolution 400 x 400 dpi Printer Resolution 600 x 600 Reception Modes Auto/Manual Transmission Time Approx. 2 seconds1,2 Broadcast 279 Locations Manual Feeding None Paper Size 8.5" x 11" / 8.5" x 14" Paper Capacity 750 sheets (letter/legal) - Expandable to 1250 with optional 500 sheet drawer Effective Scanning Width 10.0" Effective Recording Width 8.0" Telephone Function None Halftone (gray scale) 64 Shades Power Requirements 120vac 60w Operating Temperature 50 - 86 degrees F Power Consumption 10w standby / 580w max ENERGY STAR® Yes3 Dimensions 21.5" w x 16.2" d x 18.5" h Weight 48.5 lbs. Optional Network Printing4 Technology Laser Processor Sharp Print Speed 16 PPM Print Size Letter, legal Resolution / Print Quality 600 dpi Computer Interface 10/100 BaseT Autoswitching NIC Network Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, ME, 2000, 2003, NT4, XP Protocols TCP/IP Page Description Language PCL6/PCLXL Print Driver Support Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT4, XP Resident Fonts 45 outline fonts Memory 16 MB std / expands to 144 MB Optional Network Scanning4 Resolution 400 dpi Data format PDF/TIFF Document management software Sharpdesk OCR Standard Scan-to-email Standard Scan-to-desktop Standard Scan-to-FTP Standard Optional Network Interface Expansion Kit Operating System Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT4, XP Protocols TCP/IP Type 10/100 BaseT Management Web-based Remote Diagnostics LAN-based & PSTB-based