Minolta Bizhub 350 Copier, Printer & Scanner
Unit Comes Standard With:
- Drum Unit (100K Yield)
- Developer Unit (100K Yield)
- 11" X 17" Paper Size
- 150,000 copies per month duty cycle
- Standard 16MB Memory
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- 2 X 550 Sheet user-adjustable paper cassette
- 600 X 600 dpi Print/Copy
- 192MB Standard Memory (32MB for files)
- RJ45 (Ethernet 10-Base T/100-Base TX + USB 1-1/2.0 Port
- Scan to E-Mail, Scan To FTP, SCan To URL, SCan To SMB
- Standard Print Driver PCL6 & PS3
- Requires Toner
If you are really searching for your next copier, then you need to buy the Minolta Bizhub 350 copier. It's an unblievable digiall copier. Its a workhorse with duty cycle of 150,000 copies per month. The Minolta 350 copier is a perfect fit for any mid-sized companies, departments, branch offices and workgroups. The Minolta Bizhub 350 copier can give you a central document resource solution that puts you in control of your business, with the Emperon™ Print System for built-in print control and flexible scanning features. The only issue is you need to add a duplex feeder since the Bizhub 350 doesn't come standard with one. You also can add other options such as high-volume Super G3 fax to finishing stapling options. Overall you can't find a better copier than Minolta 350 copier.
Scan: Bring hard-copy documents into your digital workflow to store, share, annotate and collaborate with co-workers.
- Email: Distribute scanned documents as Email attachments or send them to Internet addresses.
- Fax: High-volume facsimile traffic can be automatically printed, forwarded, and distributed by Email.
- Print: Output reports, presentations, booklets, envelopes, even thick paper stock.
- Finish: Group and sort, staple, 2/3-hole punch, saddle-stitch and crease-fold booklets.
The power to output documents faster. Print, copy, scan, even fax. Distribute information more rapidly, in more directions. Add options to customize your system for your workflow. And manage it all from the hub of your business -- input, output and everything in between.
To do all this, Konica Minolta created the bizhub 350. For large and mid-sized businesses, busy workgroups, branch offices and growing traffic needs, it provides 35 ppm output with workhorse reliability and a high-volume monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages. It gives you the Emperon™ Print System, for built-in print control and fast, flexible scanning. And it provides all the options your application demands, including high-volume Super G3 fax, auto finishing, even crease-fold, saddle-stitch booklet-making. And with powerful PageScope™ software, your end users and IT administrators can manage networked devices, documents, addresses and security data more efficiently.
See for yourself how the bizhub 350 can improve your productivity and cost-efficiency -- to keep your business growing, and your information flowing.
• High-speed output: 35 ppm output speed, with fast first copy time of 4.8 seconds or less and powerhouse monthly duty cycle of up to 150,000 pages.
• Emperon Print System: With the bizhub 350, print control is built in -- not an add-on extra. You’ll have print/scan productivity right out of the box.
• Fast, flexible scanning: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD and Box Function (with optional Hard Disk Drive), and URL notification.
• Fax and finishing options: Super G3 Analog Fax, a modular finisher that you build as you need, Auto Document Feeder and more -- all the options to meet your needs and grow your business.
• Spectacular image quality: Simitri® Polymerized Toner provides sharper text, crisper image detail and superb halftone reproduction.
High Speed, Workhorse Performance: With 35 ppm output for mid-volume print productivity, you can keep pace with busy document traffic -- and a robust duty cycle of up to 150,000 pages per month provides workhorse reliability.
Emperon Print System: PCL6 and PostScript 3 are already built in, to give you full print/copy/scan functionality without the need to add an optional print controller.
Fast First Copy and Warm-Up Time: The bizhub 350 delivers first-copy output in 4.8 seconds or less, with 14-second warm-up time.
Simitri® Polymerized Toner: The exclusive Konica Minolta technology that uses ultra-fine particles of smaller size and more consistent shape for sharper text, crisper images and improved halftone reproduction.
Fast, Flexible Scanning: With Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD and Box Function (with optional Hard Disk Drive), and URL notification, you’ll be able to bring information into your system more quickly and distribute documents in any direction that suits your workflow.
Box Function: With optional Hard Disk Drive installed on your bizhub 350, you can scan documents and save printed documents directly to User Boxes on your HDD -- saving the trouble of re-scanning frequently used documents and saving files to PC. Documents can be saved to Public Box (for access by all users), User Box (up to 115 individual boxes), Proof Print Box (for checking proofs before printing) or Secure Print Box (for confidential documents, with ID and password protection).
4,000-Sheet Maximum Paper Capacity: High paper capacity allows longer unattended operation -- and the bizhub 350 can handle paper sizes up to 11” x 17” and print on thick paper, OHP transparencies, postcards, envelopes and label sheets.
Reversing Automatic Document Feeder: An option that helps you scan and copy originals faster -- and load up to 80 sheets, accepts originals up to 11” x 17”, and scan 1-sided or 2-sided originals.
Advanced Security Features: To protect your document workflow, you’ll have security functions including SSL, SMTP Authentication, User Authentication, Password Lock, and future IP Address Filtering and HDD Data Encryption.
Versatile Finishing Options: You can also select options for sorting and grouping, multi-position stapling, 2/3-hole punching, even crease-fold and saddle-stitched booklet-making.
Super G3 Fax Option: Add high-speed, high-volume fax option to your bizhub 350, and you’ll have all-in-one functionality with advanced broadcasting and transmission features.
PageScope Software: The industry’s most comprehensive software suite, including PageScope Data Administrator for managing one-touch addresses and security functions throughout your network.
Small Footprint, Simple Menus: The compact bizhub 350 is designed for space-saving installation in a wide range of work environments -- and its simple menus make operation quick and intuitive, even for first-time users.