Xerox M118i Copier, Printer, Fax & Scanner
Unit Comes Standard With:
- 18 copies per minute
- Drum Unit (60K Yield)
- Starter Toner (9K Yield)
- 50 Sheet Duplex Document Feeder
- Full Duplex Option (1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Pre-Collation multiple copy
- 250-sheet user-adjustable paper cassette
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- 288 MB (Copy/Fax: 96 MB, Print/Scan: 192 MB)
- 600 X 600 Dpi Resolution
- Network Printer
- PCL6, PCL5e Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Network Scan to email
- Super G3 Fax Machine
- USB 2.0, 10/100 Base TX Ethernet, Parallel (IEEE 1284)
- 6 Month On-Site Warranty (12,000 copies)
- Delivery, Set Up
The Xerox M-118 Copier is one of the best copiers built for today's small to medium size office! With auto two-sided copying, the Xerox M118 copier is not only affodable but effective. The Xerox M-118 Copier also has mixed size originals which allow the user to put mixed sized originals in the auto feeder and the Xerox M 118 copier will select the proper size automatically! The xerox M118 and Xerox M118i also has chemically grown toner, not crushed like convnetional toner. This give you exceptional image quality that is second to none! The Xerox M-118 copier also has 4-UP capabilities! Imagine! Putting 4 original on the galss and having the copier automatically copy them on on document! Incredible! The Xerox M-118 copier also has a built-in autotron! This allows the user of the Xerox M118 copier to control and account for the amount of copies being used by other users! The Xerox M118 copier also has a larger total paper capasity of 1850 sheets! And this is truly incredible, the Xerox M118 and Xerox M118i also can copy up to 118 lb. paper! The long lasting consumables makes the xerox M-118 copier is choice among professionals looking to save money on consumables! Truly the choiose for today's work group and mid-size offices!
|Competitive Edge |
- Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate Toner delivers sharper, more uniform image quality, longer fuser life and less waste. This is patented technology that the competition does not have.
- Industry leading paper capacity in its class, in addition to the ability to feed the widest range of media.
- Powerful fax features include high-speed modem, JBIG compression, speed dials and group dials. Fax 2-sided documents automatically and also print incoming faxes 2-up.
- Benchmark tools to remotely view status, manage and administer the device.
- State-of-the-art SMart Kits keep downtime to a bare minimum by warning you ahead of time when you'll have to replace toner or print cartridges. With competitive products, you find out too late causing unnecessary service calls resulting in downtime.
- Auditron provides access control to the device which typically is available in high-end devices.
|Features that Reduce Costs |
- EA toner that results in a longer fuser life and less waste giving you better reliability and a lower total cost-of-ownership over the life of the machine.
- Scan-to-email to distribute copies instead of hardcopy saves paper, mailing charges and time.
- Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Fax directly from your desktop without the need to print and then fax, saving time and paper.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
- Multiple-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- High-speed fax at 33 Kbps reduces call duration so you save on your phone bills.
- JBIG Compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster.
|Features that Save Time |
- Direct Fax, a timesaving feature where you can fax directly from your desktop via your print driver.
- Fast page out time of less than 7.5 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to load different sized documents into the document feeder without the need to break up the job into multiple jobs.
- SMart kits signal when you will need to replace the toner in advance, preventing downtime.
- Consumables are long lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
- CentreWare Internet Services can be used to set up to enter E-mail and Fax recipient addresses from your desktop saving you time.
- Speed Dial allows you to specify an e-mail address quickly using a 3-digit code assigned to the address. You can register up to 200 Speed Dial codes.
|Features that Enhance Productivity |
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Multiple-up enables printing of up to 32 pages on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as thirty two-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job.
- Secure Send feature allows users to send a confidential fax to a mailbox. A password can be assigned to the mailbox to access the fax job received.
- CentreWare Internet Services provides ability to remotely perform machine setups or check device status.
- ScanSoft OmniPage and PaperPort software make it simpler than ever to turn paper into editable digital files. Storing, organizing and distributing documents are a breeze.
| || || |
| || ||Copy, Print, Fax, Emai|
| || |
| || |
| ||Optional (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)|
| ||Optional: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder with 50-sheet capacity|
| ||PCL6, PCL5e ||PCL6, PCL5e, Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
| ||96 MB (Copy: 32 MB, Print: 64 MB) ||288 MB (Copy/Fax: 96 MB, Print/Scan: 192 MB)|
| || |
| || ||33.6 kbps|
| || || |
| || ||600 Dpi|
| || ||Half Duplex|
| || ||Halftones: 256 levels|
Secure Fax: Receive (F-code)
| || || |
|Speed Dial: Up to 200 supported|
One-Touch Dial: Up to 54 supported
Group Dial: Up to 30 supported
| || ||Up to 44 ipm (200 dpi)|
| || ||200 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi|
| || ||Monochrome: 1 bit|
Text and Halftone: 1 bit
| || ||Bundled OCR Software: PaperPort® SE 9.0, OmniPage® SE v2.0|