Martin Yale 912 Check Signer
The Martin Yale 912 Checksigner takes a stack of individual forms and applies up to 4 signatures to each one at pre-determined locations. Unit features a non-resettable counter as well as a batch counter. Stores up to five forms in memory and has built in diagnostics for easy repair. As always, if you have any questions about whether or not this is the right machine for the job, let us know.
- High-security document signer for checks, correspondence and other cut sheet documents from 2 3/4" to 14" wide and long
- Security features include: Two level security code system, locking signature plate access, and key lock programming
- Signs up to 140 cut sheet forms per minute
- Handles 16 lb. to 70 lb. documents
- Stores five programmed signature placements
- Includes tri-color ink roller, optional single color also available
- Easily adjusts in 1/6" and 1/16" increments to sign documents
- Tamper resistant audit counter and a batch counter with count up or down feature
- Signature plates are required for operation of this machine and must be ordered separately
Model 912 Specifications
Forms: Width/Length 2 3/4" to 14"
Speed: Up to 140 forms per minute
Paper Weight: 16# - 70#
Signature Block: 2 1/2" width x 1 3/8" height area anywhere on document
Signature Spacing: 2 3/4" to 14" between signatures up to 4 per document
Footprint Dimensions: 29" x 12" x 19 1/2" plus feed table and receiving tray
Shipping Dimensions: 34"L x 16"W x 18"H
Cubic Feet Equivalent: 5.7
Unit Weight: 69 Lbs.
Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
UPC Code: 11991-91200
Electrical: 110/120V 50/60 Hz (220/240V 50/60 Hz avail.) UL/CSA approved
Optional: Side-by-side dual signature format