Martin Yale 3800 AP Forms Cutter and Perforator
- We highly recommend to purchase "FAIM" the extended Warranty when you purchase this unit. Without FAIM, you are required to ship the unit back to the manufacturer, Martin Yale for any service that the unit may require.
The Martin Yale 3800AP is available as forms cutter or perforating machine. Additional components can be added. Premium features include variable speed DC drive, and bottom-feed design allows documents to be loaded while machine is running. Virtually maintenance free, this machine is the workhorse of our product line.
Note- This unit has a standard 90 day warranty through Martin Yale. Product must be returned to them for service. Optional FAIM (listed above) provides on-site service and installation.
Ideal for scoring and perforating brochures, checks, coupons, tickets, and computer generated forms
- Variable speed handles up to 12,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour
- Bottom feeding allows for continuous processing
- Handles paper weights from 16# bond to 150# card
- Depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness
- Handles paper widths from 3 7/8" to 18" and paper lengths from 3 1/2" to 22"
- Optional 3, 7, and 10-tooth perforating wheels, and slitting wheel available to enhance product flexibility
- Comes standard with two 7 tooth perforating wheels, and one slitting wheel
- Perforating: (1) 10-tooth Perf Wheel
- Slitting: none (available as accessory)
- Scoring: two scoring rollers
- Footprint Dimensions: 36" x 27 1/2" x 13 1/4"
- Shipping Dimensions: 27"L x 17"W x 22"H
- Cubic Equivalent: 5.8
- Unit Weight: 80 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 85 Lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991-38000