Martin Yale 3800 AP/FC Forms Cutter and Perforator
The Martin Yale 3800AP/FC is available as forms cutter or perforating machine. Additional components can be added. Premium features include variable speed DC drive, and bottom-feed design allows documents to be loaded while machine is running. Virtually maintenance free, this machine is the workhorse of our product line.
- Ideal for scoring and perforating brochures, checks, coupons, tickets, and computer generated forms
- Variable speed handles up to 12,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour
- Bottom feeding allows for continuous processing
- Handles paper weights from 16# bond to 150# card
- Depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness
- Handles paper widths from 3 7/8" to 18" and paper lengths from 3 1/2" to 22"
- Optional 3, 7, and 10-tooth perforating wheels, and slitting wheel available to enhance product flexibility
- Comes standard with two 7 tooth perforating wheels, and one slitting wheel
- Specifications: Model 3800FC
- Perforating: (2) 7-tooth perf wheels
- Slitting: one slitting wheel
- Scoring: none (available as accessory)
- Footprint Dimensions: 36" x 27 1/2" x 13"
- Shipping Dimensions: 27"L x 17"W x 22"H
- Cubic Equivalent: 5.8
- Unit Weight: 80 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 85 Lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991-38001