Martin Yale 959 Friction-Fed Paper Folder
The Martin Yale 959 is the standard of comparison in heavy-duty tabletop folders. Design engineers have provided easy access to the slitter/scorer/perforator bar and quick-release journal shafts for the paper stop adjustment rods ensures precision and repeatability. Heavy-duty steel frame construction distinguishes this as the best value in bottom-feeding tabletop folders.
The premium friction-fed machine in our product line, the Martin Yale 959 boasts a maximum sheet size of 14" x 20". Additional features include scoring, slitting and perforating. The adjustable speed control allows a variety of material weights to be folded, and angular control adjustment of the entrance rollers insures a square fold consistently.
- Automatically feeds, folds, and collects a stack of documents - also slits, scores, and perforates
- Bottom feed allows for continuous reload of documents without stopping machine
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", or 11" x 17" documents
- Creates a variety of different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, baronial, French, and custom folds
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1 3/4" to 13" on the 1st and 2nd fold to allow for customized folds
- Operates at a variable speed of up to 18,000 sheet per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" to 14" x 20"
- Handles paper from 9 lb. onion skin to 110 lb. index
- Includes one 7-tooth-per-inch perforating wheel, and 2 scoring wheels
- Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch perforating wheels and slitting wheels also available.
- Model 959 Specifications
- Dimensions: 43" x 24" x 19 1/2"
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz
- Weight: 115 lbs.