Xerox CopyCentre C128 Copier w/ 2000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder
Package Deal Comes Standard With:
- With 2,000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder
- 2 X 500 Sheet Paper Cassette
- Duplex Unit - 2 Sided Copy
- 100 Sheet Bypass
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Copier Stand
- Up To 100,000 Per Month Duty Cicle
- All Supplies
|Speed: ||28 Copies Per Minute|
|Resolution: ||True 600 x 600 DPI / 256 Level Gray Scale|
|First Copy Speed: ||4.5 Seconds|
|Original Copy Size: ||Minimum: 5.0" x 7.0" / Maximum: 11.0" x 17.0"|
|Reduce/Enlarge: ||25% to 400% in 1% Increments via 50 Page ADF|
|Multiple Copies: ||Up to 999 Copies of Multiple Page Originals with Electronic Collation|
|Media Type: ||Paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels and Card Stock|
|Adjustable Sizes: ||5.0" / 7.0"W x 11.0" / 17.0"L|
|Paper Weight: ||16 - 60 Lbs. Index (Main Trays) / 16 - 110 Lbs. Index (By-Pass Tray)|
|Output Paper Capacity: ||500 Sheets (Collated Face Down)|
|Package Deal #1 ||2 X 500 Sheet Paper Trays, 100 Sheet Bypass & 2,000 Sheet HC Feeder|
|Copier Features: ||Auto: Reduce/Enlarge, 2-Sided Copying, Tray Selection and Booklet Mode, Build Job, Covers, Job Queue, Job Interrupt, Mixed Originals and Multiple-Up, N-Sets, Neg. Image, Posters, Program/Scan Ahead, and Repeat Image, 128 Mb Memory, Stored Programming and Transparency Separators|
|Dimensions (H x W x D): ||43.8" x 25.2" x 25.5"|
- Virtually unlimited scan and program ahead while the device is busy printing. This true multi-tasking means you never have to wait!
- Smart paper trays sense paper size and automatically match the requirements of the input.
- Powerful fax features include high-speed modem, JBIG compression, speed dials and group dials. Fax 2-sided documents automatically and also print incoming faxes 2-sided.
- A short paper path makes paper handling extremely reliable- even for heavy or specialty papers.
- Job Queue shows all jobs queued in the system and allows easy job prioritization.
- Supplies are easy for anyone to replace, which keeps the machine running without the need for a service call.
- Loaded with features found only in high-end devices like annotation, build job and transparency separators plus sets.
- A large, easy to use touch screen graphical interface and integrated control panel provides convenient access to all advanced features.
- Finisher option has ability for single and dual stapling with multiple position selections.
- A wide array of tools to remotely view status, manage and administer the device.
- EA toner that results in a longer fuser life and less waste giving you better reliability and a lower total cost of ownership over the life of the machine.
- Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Negative image feature for black-and-white images with a lot of background saves toner consumption.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
- Multiple-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- Delayed send fax allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
- High-speed fax at 33 Kbps reduces call duration so you save on your phone bills.
- JBIG Compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster.
- Fast page out time of less than 4.5 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Stored programming allows you to store commonly used jobs in memory, so you recall the job quickly, load the originals and press start.
- Consumable supplies are long-lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
- Transparency separators enable you to place dividers between pages, and to make hard copy sets to handout, all in one easy operation.
- Interrupt to allow the local user the ability to quickly run a copy job, despite the presence of other jobs in the system.
- Print reports to quickly get information like billing meters, fax mode settings and system data.
- Build job to divide a job into numerous segments and apply unique programming to each individual segment.
- Annotation enables you to add text like page number, date or a predetermined phrase to the copy output.
- Watermarks provide the ability to print text, such as "Draft" or "Confidential," in the background of every page of a document.
- Covers allow you to feed the front or back cover page of the document from a different media tray, with or without imaging and also one-sided or two-sided imaging.
- Mixed-sized originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job to produce either mixed size or common sized output.
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto Tray Selection where the machine chooses the correct paper for the copy job based on the size of the originals being scanned.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Poster to enlarge an original document onto multiple sheets of paper that can be pasted together to make a large poster.
- Booklet Creation reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per sheet. It prints the pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
- Multiple-up enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as eight-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and ink.