With Priority Service protection, you won't have to worry about anything that could go wrong! For just a few pennies a day, your system will be totally covered in your home or office for a period of 12 month or 48, 000 copies.
- All Parts, Labor For 12 Month or 48K Copies
- You get the most complete on-site repair service with Priority Service protection:
- Service in your home or office.
- Guaranteed 6 hours response time on all service calls or we'll extend your protection for another 30 days, absolutely free.
- All brands and systems are covered.
- Service by your local authorized dealers.
- No deductible -- parts, labor and supplies included.
- No limit to the number of service calls.
- Wrap-around Service : we picks up where the manufacturer's warranty stops. That way, you're always covered.
- Personalized service contract that transfers if you sell the system.
1. Maintenance Agreement charges are payable in advance at the Annual Rate and on the Annual Payment Date. This Agreement shall become effective when we receives payment of the yearly charge specified. Our contract prices will stay the same for the first 3 years and are renewed automatically at the end of each year.
2. We shall provide all service calls necessary to maintain equipment in good and proper working condition within the operating guidelines provided by the manufacturer. All service will be provided during normal working hours (8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday). Exceptions shall be noted under Special provisions.
3. This contract includes all parts determined to be defective or replaceable due to normal wear and tear as noted in Paragraph
4. This contract does not include consumable such as toner, developer, drum, Plain bond paper and fuser unit.
5. This Agreement shall not apply to repairs made necessary by accident, customer error, misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, riot, vandalism, electrical power failure, fire, water or other casualty or any repairs made by other service personnel due to the foregoing shall be borne by the Customer.
6. Toner spill is considered an act of negligence and is not covered under this contract, except once per year if you are purchasing our supplies. Any toner spill after that will need a regular service call and the customer will be charged accordingly.
7. We shall not be responsible for delays or inability to service or inspect caused directly or indirectly by strikes, accidents, embargoes, acts of God, credit hold for invoices over 30 days or any other event beyond its control. The Agreement is not transferable to a third party.
8. When in our opinion a shop reconditioning is necessary because normal repair and parts replacement cannot keep a unit of equipment in satisfactory operating condition, we will submit a cost estimate of needed repairs which will be in addition to maintenance charges. If the Customer does not authorize such work, we may refuse to renew this Agreement for the unit.
9. We reserves the right to cancel this Agreement if the supplies used in the above equipment are not purchased from us. Exceptions shall be noted under Special Provisions. We will match your current prices.
10. We reserves the right to cancel this Agreement and can not be held liable or responsible for damages to the main board, laser assembly unit, L.E.D., printer gears & rollers, fuser unit and any other malfunctions that can be caused only by using Remanufactured toner cartridges.
11. This contract does not cover any software incompatibility. Customer is required to contact their IT person or call the manufacturer for any software inquiries .
12. All service calls beyond 8 mile radius are subject to a traveling charge of $35 due to the increase of gas prices. If you have any questions please contact our service department.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Customer and our company with respect to furnishing of service. The foregoing terms and conditions shall prevail not withstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted by the Customer in respect with our service.
14. This Agreement shall be effective (A) upon approval by the Company of the mechanical and approved operational condition of the equipment through inspection by our service department, and (B) upon acceptance of the Agreement by the duly authorized representative of the Company, and shall continue in force and effect for the period agreed.
15. This Agreement shall not cover use of the equipment under other than normal operating conditions or outside of normal design capacities (to be determined by our service department) except as noted under Special Provisions.
16. This Agreement shall be automatically renewed upon payment by the Customer of the amount for such period at the rate in effect at the time of renewal. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time by ten (10) days' written notice. and if so terminated. the Customer's obligation to Pay all charges which have accrued shall service any termination of the Agreement.
What puts JTF out in front of the Competition? Our people.
Since 1987 JTF has been committed to provide great service and support after the sale. At JTF, you come first and everything else falls into place behind satisfying your needs. You can depend on us to respond quickly to all your needs.