Comes Standard With
- Wall Mount
- USB PC Interface
SIZE: 35"(h) X 50"(w)•PDMS : –Scan to your PC in Black and White –Annotate scanned images in COLOR.
•TWAIN driver–Scan with all TWAIN applications.–Save in all popular image formatsUB-5310 - Panaboard, 2 panel electronic white board. Panel Size: Writing Area (H x W) 35.4" x 49.5" Dimensions (H x W x D) 52.5 x 54.3 x 8.3
Features & Benefits:
- Our range of Panaboards come with an integral printer for easy-operation.
- Plain paper printing with multiple copies. (except UB-5310)
- Panaboard can work as a PC printer.
- Panaboard can be controlled from PC.
- Panaboard keeps 100% audience attention and increases participation.
- Panaboard increases efficiency and reduces meeting time.
- Panaboard can be wall-mounted or used with floor-stand option.
- Panaboard provides multi-copies, logic control and PC interface.Panaboard UB-5315, UB-5815 and UB-5310 comes with utility software that consists of Document Manager and Document Viewer. The meeting contents on the Panaboard screen will become meeting minutes with some annotation by Document Viewer function. The Document Manager makes it easy to file and distribute the meeting minutes quite easily. Supported saving file format is BMP, TIFF, PNG and PDF.
The Panaboard can work as a PC printer. In a meeting, if you need to print out some documents, the Plug & Play of USB makes it easy to print out documents from the Panaboard.
By just one click, you can scan the image on the Panaboard screen as image data to your computer and from your computer, you can control the Panaboard function just like operating the Panaboard control panel.
AC 100-120V, 50/60 Hz or AC 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
1.40 A (AC 100-120V) 0.75 A (AC220-240V)
External Dimensions (height x width x depth, without stand)
1,344mm x 1,372mm x 233mm
Weight without stand
23 kg (50.7 lbs)
Ambient operating conditions
Temperature: 10-35 degrees C, Humidity: 30-80% RH
Dry erase felt tipped markers (black, red and blue)
Panel dimensions )height x width)
900mm x 1,275mm
Panel advance system
Endless scroll type
Copying area (height x width)
850mm x 1,250mm
Fusion thermal transfer type
Heat sensitive roll paper. Paper thickness: 65um, core diameter 25.4mm or more
Copy paper size
Thermal Paper 8.5" X 11"
Two levels: Normal/Dark
2-Screen compressed copying
Time required for copying
1 to 9
Paper empty indication
Computer Interfacing System Requirements
IBM® PC/AT or compatible machine with a CD-ROM drive
Pentium®11 or higher processor
USB 1.1 (B connector)
64 MB or more (Windows® 98/Me) 128 MB or more (Windows® 2000) 256 MB or more (Windows® XP)
At least 40 MB free space (except saving space for image file)
Markers (black,red,blue) Eraser, Software CD-ROM, Operating Instructions, Installation manual, Wall mount kit (Upper, lower)