DAHLE 20630 EC PAPER SHREDDER, Replaced by 41330
It shreds up to 8 sheets of paper into 1/32" x 7/16" unreadable particles. This model was designed specifically for the military and other government agencies, as well as anyone in need of the highest level of paper shredding security. All models in the DAHLE "600" series feature a "whisper" quiet 1 H.P. continuously rated motor. The DAHLE 20630 EC features include automatic start/stop, automatic reverse should a paper jam occur, bag full indicator, and a user friendly touch sensitive key pad, all housed inside an attractive wooden cabinet with casters for easy mobility.
Each general office shredder comes with a bottle of DAHLE shredder oil, 10 waste bags, a single tier feed rack.
- Security Level 5
- Feed Width: 10"
- Shred Capacity: 7-9 Sheets
- Shred Size: 1/32 x 7/16"
- Motor: 1 Hp
- Shred Speed: 26' min.
- Voltage: 115V
- Operation: Electronic - auto on, auto off, auto reverse
- Wood cabinet on casters
- Waste Volume: 16 gal.
- Dimensions/H x W x D: 30¼" x 16¾" x 15¼"
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Optional Accessory SAO-120 Automatic Oiler
- Accessory: Waste Bags: 704
- Feed Rack: 1-tier/3-tier: 721/722