Formax FD-2000IL Autoseal In-Line Pressure Sealer: FD2000IL Sealer
- Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pieces/month
- Enclosed paper path from printer (not included) to pressure sealer provides superior document security
- Clearly marked fold settings
- Easy installation, no software required
Print Fold and Seal In-Line
The AutoSeal® FD 2000IL System interfaces the industry-leading FD 2000 AutoSeal® with model-specific MICR and non-MICR desktop laser printers to provide enhanced document security.
The System's enclosed paper path is specially designed to conceal sensitive documents including PIN notices, checks, school grade reports and health care information. This feature also eliminates the added task of unloading forms from the printer and loading them into the pressure sealer.
The IL System - which includes the IL Pressure Sealer and IL Alignment Base - features a user-friendly LED control panel and clearly marked fold settings for standard 11" and 14" documents. The compact, powerful design is capable of processing up to 50,000 forms per month.
- Keep forms in a neat sequential order with an 18" or 4' conveyor
- Locking cabinets with casters for convenient forms storage
- P2000IL System Package which includes the 18" conveyor and 2 locking cabinets
- Please note: Laser printer is NOT included in the IL System