SMART Board SB690 interactive whiteboard - 94" - Discontinued
The Smart board SB690 encouraged by reaction from their customers, the SMART Board 600 series interactive whiteboard lets you do more than ever before. Adding the same great features that people find irresistible with new expandability options, it's restricted only by your imagination. The 600 series also has more add on selection, with new USB speakers and an expansion slot.
- Touch-Sensitive Surface - Contact with the interactive whiteboard is converted into mouse clicks or electronic ink. You can use your finger as a mouse or write notes on the durable, low-reflective surface.
- SMART Board Software - Write over top of any computer application, write and edit notes, and save everything in a single file. The numerous features include Notebook software, which captures annotations and saves your notes, SMART Recorder (Microsoft Windows systems only), which saves audio and data for playback as a synchronized file, and SMART Video Player, which enables you to write over top of moving or still video.
- SMART Pen Tray - Optical sensors automatically detect when a stylus or the eraser is selected, while buttons activate the on-screen keyboard and right mouse click. Whisper-tip styluses and eraser included.
- Projected and Non-Projected Modes - Use with a projector to display and interact with computer materials or use in non-projected mode to save dry-erase marker notes to the computer.
- OptiPro Surface (Optional) - This screen surface is optimized for use with high-lumen projectors and is available at no additional charge. (Not for use with dry-erase-markers.)
- Wall-Mount Bracket - Dovetail design supports the interactive whiteboard when wall mounted.
- SMART Ideas Software - A free copy of SMART Ideas software is now available for use with all SMART Board interactive whiteboards. Find out more.
- Warranty - Two years, parts and labor, with an additional three years available upon registration.