Sharp MX-B401 is replaced by
Sharp MX-B402 @ 40 cpm
Unit Comes Standard With:
- 40 PPM B&W
- Drum Unit (72K copies)
- Developer Unit (72K copies)
- 50 Sheet Reverse Document Feeder
- Duplex Unit ( 2 sided Copy)
- 1 X 500-sheet user-adjustable paper cassettes
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- 8.5" X 14" Paper Size
- Network Print, Scan
- Requires Toner
- 36 Month On-Site Warranty Nationwide
Sharp MX-B401 40 PPM Monochrome Workgroup Document System Base models include 8.5" W-VGA Color Touch Panel, 800 MHz multitasking controller, 80 GB hard drive with document filing system, PCL®5e/PCL6/PostScript® 3 network printing, network scanning, 50-sheet reversing single-pass feeder, auto duplexing, one 500-sheet paper drawer and 100-sheet bypass tray. Includes developer and drum cartridges. Toner cartridge sold separately.
The MX-B401 is an exciting example of the Sharp Frontier Series, bringing exceptionally crisp output closer to your workgroup with Hybrid Design that has a compact footprint to fit into environments others won't, yet isn't small on functionality. A large 8.5" wide screen color touch-panel simplifies operation by providing an intuitive user interface to keep ahead of today's fast-paced office document distribution needs. Incorporating next-generation Common Controller architecture, the Frontier Series provides uniform functionality and operability as found in Sharp's award-winning MFP product line. This model also offers modular expandability, remote-access capabilities, and a value-added approach award-winning Sharp OSA® platform, and the industry-leading Sharp security suite to protect data and control access.
- Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 800 MHz true multi-tasking color document system
- High resolution 8.5" touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Remote Front Panel Control
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Image Preview and Thumbnail View
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more.
- XPS option available
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-P2600 compliant
- High-Quality Network Printing
- 1200 dpi, 600 dpi
- Standard PCL® 6/PCL5e, PostScript® 3
- Optional XPS
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features including cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page.
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to e-mail, fax, and Internet fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports the new 3rd Generation Sharp OSA technologies, which helps streamline document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- The MX series interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced feature such as automatic stapling of received faxes.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit