Smart Board 680 MP - Smartboard SB680 Discontinued - Replaced by SBM680 Interavtive Whiteboard
- Touch-Sensitive Surface - Contact with the interactive whiteboard is converted into mouse clicks or electronic ink. You can use your finger as a mouse or write notes on the durable, low-reflective surface.
- SMART Board Software - Write over top of any computer application, write and edit notes, and save everything in a single file. The numerous features include Notebook software, which captures annotations and saves your notes, SMART Recorder (Microsoft Windows systems only), which saves audio and data for playback as a synchronized file, and SMART Video Player, which enables you to write over top of moving or still video.
- SMART Pen Tray - Optical sensors automatically detect when a stylus or the eraser is selected, while buttons activate the on-screen keyboard and right mouse click. Whisper-tip styluses and eraser included.
- Projected and Non-Projected Modes - Use with a projector to display and interact with computer materials or use in non-projected mode to save dry-erase marker notes to the computer.
- OptiPro Surface (Optional) - This screen surface is optimized for use with high-lumen projectors and is available at no additional charge. (Not for use with dry-erase-markers.)
- Wall-Mount Bracket - Dovetail design supports the interactive whiteboard when wall mounted.
- SMART Ideas Software - A free copy of SMART Ideas software is now available for use with all SMART Board interactive whiteboards. Find out more.
- Floor Stand (Optional) - Lightweight and mobile, the height-adjustable floor stand has durable locking casters and extendable feet for added stability.
- Warranty - Two years, parts and labor, with an additional three years available upon registration.
Size Interactive Whiteboard 65 1/4" W × 49 1/2" H × 5 1/8" D (165.7 cm × 125.7 cm × 13.0 cm) Active Screen Area 61 5/8" W × 46 3/8" H (156.5 cm × 117.8 cm) 77" diagonal (195.6 cm) FS670 Floor Stand 65 1/4" W × 67 3/4" to 81 3/4" H × 40 1/4" D
(with SB680 installed) (165.7 cm × 172.1 cm to 207.7 cm × 102.2 cm)
Weight Interactive Whiteboard 30 lb. (13.6 kg) Shipping Size Carton 81 5/8" W × 54 1/4" H × 5 1/2" D (207.3 cm × 137.8 cm × 14.0 cm) Shipping Weight Carton and Contents 44 lb. (20.0 kg) Computer Requirements Windows Operating Pentium® 150 MHz processor (450 MHz or faster recommended)
Systems 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
Available powered USB or serial port
Approximately 160 MB of free hard disk space for full installation
Windows NT® 4.0 (SP6), Windows 98 operating system or later:Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
Macromedia® Flash® player version 7.0.19 or later (recommended)
SMART Video Player Pentium 450 MHz processor (700 MHz or faster recommended)
Windows 98 operating system or later. Does not run on the Windows NT operating system.
Microsoft DirectX® 8.1 End-User Runtime or later
Macintosh Computers 400 MHz processor (800 MHz or faster recommended)
128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
Mac OS X version 10.1.5 or later (with Java™ version 1.3.1 update 1 or later)
50 MB of free hard disk space for minimum installation, 115 MB for full installation with Gallery collections
Available powered USB port