Plus C-12W CaptureBoard : Plus C12W Electronic Whiteboard : C-12W
Plus interactive whiteboards let you output information using either a memory card or a printer. With Plus board or Plus whiteboard, information can be shared with the simple touch of a button. You can store data on the Plus Copyboard memory card without hooking up a PC. You can transfer data to a PC for immediate viewing. With Plus interactive Copyboard, emailing, editing and processing are easy. Data can be handed over through a card.
Putting the "Capture" in CaptureBoard™
"Capture" the image projected on the screen along with all of the notes and comments written on the screen into a single file on you computer!
The unique surface of the CaptureBoard™ allows you to project a 60" image without reflection or glare, while at the same time allowing you to write on the surface with PLUS dry-erase markers. Make annotations to the projected image and then using the CaptureBoard software, save the projected image and the handwritten comments together as one digital image file.
The saved file, with both the projected image and the handwritten notes, can then be printed or emailed for distribution so that everyone has an exact copy of the meeting notes. Use it as a convenient reference point for future projects.
Like other PLUS products, the CaptureBoard™ was designed for ease-of-use. There is minimal set-up and the interface is intuitive and requires little training to master.
The CaptureBoard™ can be used in almost endless business, meeting and presentation environments. And the CaptureBoard's simplicity of design and ease-of-use guarantees that it will get used all the time.
New features for the C-12 Series CaptureBoards
- Enhanced screen/writing surface - The new surface offers improved erasablity while maintaining its performance as a matte screen for projection.
- Added support for JPEG and PDF image formats - JPEG and PDF formats have been added to the previously supported PNG format. Now users have more options for the easy handling of image files for the purpose of printing, saving to a USB memory stick and saving to a PC.
- New Header & Footer option - Jhis feature automatically adds company logos and identifiers to the printed or saved documents. Doing so helps keep meeting records organized and extends the utility of the documents.
- Integrated “PLUS TOOLBOX” software - All of the settings and operations of the board can be easily accessed when using a connected PC. Simple “Plug&Play” recognition of the board means that the PLUS TOOLBOX menu automatically pops up on the PC screen when the PC and board are connected via a USB cable. This is a change from the previous software which required the settings to be adjusted model by model.
- Improved Security - Many security features have been added in response to those customers who expressed a desire to keep proprietary information from being accessed when the board is used in a common room or shared space. The new security features consists of:
1. A password to lock and prevent access the board's settings.
2. A setting to block access to the board’s internal data from a PC.
3. A setting to disable the use of a USB memory stick.
4. A setting to disable the ability to print from the board’s internal memory.
5. The Erase Reminder feature, which reminds the user to erase any writing & drawings which may have been inadvertently left on the scrolled surface of the board.
- Modern Style and Cable Management - The physical design of the 12 Series has been updated to better suit the look of the modern office. Off-white has been used for the color scheme to achieve a softer appearance. They have also been designed to maintain a clean and organized appearance. The AC adapter can be concealed in a box underneath the printer tray and unsightly cables can be hidden in the cable covers.
- User-Level-Firmware Update - Previously a firmware update needed to be installed by a service person. The update procedure for the 12 Series has be greatly improved, allowing the firmware to be updated by the user by obtaining a file from the PLUS website. This has cut the time and cost of updating the board.
Store Your Hand-Written Notes Digitally
The CaptureBoard™ allows you to store and retrieve the data written on the board through either a Direct PC Connection, or by using a USB Memory Stick. Once the data has been downloaded to your computer, you can utilize it in many useful ways:
- Easily distribute exact copies of your work via email. Send it to absent audience members!
- Using office applications, insert the writing on the board into business documents and other materials.
- Further edit and enhance your work with image editing software.
- Cut down on storage space and clutter with compact digital files.
Print Your Hand-Written Notes To Paper.
The CaptureBoard™ allows you to directly print the written contents of the board in color or black and white using standard (compatible) inkjet or mono-chrome laser printers. (Note: Combined files consisting of the hand-written notes and the projected image must be printed from your computer only.) You can utilize the printer in either the CaptureBoard's wall-mounted or floor-standing configuration. Please note that the CaptureBoard™ does not come with a printer. Compatible printers are widely available from retailers nationwide. (View compatible printer list) Advantages of plain paper copies:
- Present your audience with an exact copy of what has been written on the board.
- Listeners can commit their attention to the presentation; not to taking notes.
- Maintain consistency by preventing errors or omissions in drawings, charts, and diagrams.
- Conveniently store paper copies for future reference.
The CaptureBoard™ uses a new LED light system for low power consumption. No lamp replacement is necessary.
Shown above with optional stand, the CaptureBoard™ comes with wall mounting equipment included.