Martin Yale PL215 Fully Automatic Programmable Cutter - 21"
The Martin Yale PL215 Fully Automatic Cutters are the premier units in the series. Fully electronic, these units store (5) programs of up to 10 cuts each, provide five different language interfaces, and have Standard or Metric readout. Other premium features include auto advance mode, which automatically moves the backstop with each cut made (and leaves user free to manage the job!). Fully assembled in the U.S.A.
- Automatic paper clamp operation
- Programmable back gauge with auto-advance
- Cutting line light for easy reference and quick set-ups
- Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
- Legs adjust up to 1 1/2" to facilitate leveling
- Cuts paper stacks up to 2 7/8" high
- 16" of table space in front of blade
- Five easy to store cutting programs with up to 10 cuts in each program
- Built in diagnostics for easy service
- Digital LCD back gauge readout
- Displays instructions in English, Spanish, German, French or Italian
- standard or metric readout, 5 languages built in
- Dual push-button cutting controls
- Keyswitch operated Blade
- Made In
- Model #: PL215
- Cutting Length: 21", Cutting Width: 21"
- Maximum Stack Height: 2 7/8"
- Electrical: 220-240VAC, Single Phase
- Nema Plug Configuration: 6-20R
- Footprint Dimensions: 34 1/4 x 45 x 49 ½
- Shipping Dimensions: 51"L x 42"W x 58"H
- Cubic Equivalent: 71.9
- Unit Weight: 739 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 762 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991-21500