Martin Yale PL21 Semi-Automatic Cutter - 21"
The Martin Yale PL21 is steadfast and reliable, delivering a maximum cut thickness of 2 7/8". Clamp and back-stop for the machine are manually operated by way of crank handle, blade motor is electric (220VAC single phase). The maximum back-stop position is 21". Unit features all steel construction and is assembled in the U.S.A.
- Manual paper clamp allows more pressure than auto-clamp units
- Manual back gauge with analog readout
- Cutting line light for easy reference and quick set-ups
- Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
- Legs adjust up to 1 1/2" to facilitate leveling
- Cuts paper stacks up to 2 7/8" high
- 16" of table space in front of blade
- Minimum cut of 1.37" avoids paper waste
- Dual Push-button cutting controls
- Made In U.S.A.
- Model#: PL21
- Cutting Length: 21"
- Cutting Width: 21"
- Maximum Stack Height: 2 7/8"
- Electrical: 220-240 V, Single Phase, Nema Plug Configuration: 6-20R
- Footprint Dimensions: 34 1/4 x 47 1/2 x 52
- Shipping Dimensions: 42"L x 51"W x 59"H
- Cubic Equivalent: 73.1
- Unit Weight: 720 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 732 Lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991-21000