Plus M-125 Copyboard w/4 writing panels and a built in 60" projection screen.
Package Deal Comes Standard With:
- Plus M-125 Copyboard
- Mobile Stand with Locking Casters
- USB Direct Connect To PC
- Plus Laser Printer
- Free Shipping
The M-125 brings even greater functionality to the M series copyboard line. Along with increased scan speed, color printing to an on-board printer (printer is optional), digital storage options, and a direct to PC connection, the M-125 has a total of 5 surfaces: 4 writing panels and a built in 60" projection screen. More writing panels keep your meetings and presentations flowing. And with the push of a button, the M-125 transforms into a projection screen, saving you space and giving your audience a single focal point.
Perfect for the corporate boardroom, education, training, or your committee brainstorming sessions, PLUS' electronic whiteboards enhance meeting productivity by allowing participants to focus on the meeting rather than taking notes.
Store your work digitally.
With digital storage functionality, the PLUS M-125 expands organization-wide communication. The M-125 allows you to store and retrieve the data from the board through either a Direct PC Connection, or by using a USB Memory Stick. Once the image data has been download to your computer, you can utilize it in many useful ways:
- Easily distribute exact copies of your work via email. Send it to absent audience members!
- Using office applications, insert the writing on the board into business documents and other materials.
- Further edit and enhance your work with image editing software.
- Cut down on storage space and clutter with compact digital files.
Print your work to paper.
The M-125 allows you to print the contents of the board in color or black and white using standard (compatible) inkjet or laser printers. You can utilize the printer in either the copyboard's wall-mounted or floor-standing configuration. Please note that the electronic whiteboard does not come with a printer. Compatible printers are widely available from retailers nationwide.
Advantages of plain paper copies:
- Present your audience with an exact copy of what has been written on the board.
- Listeners can commit their attention to the presentation; not to taking notes.
- Maintain consistency by preventing errors or omissions in drawings, charts, and diagrams.
- Conveniently store paper copies for future reference.
The functions of the M-125 can be controlled and customized though the direct PC connection by using the bundled software. You are able to chose the file format of the image downloaded. Choose from PNG, JPG, BMP and TIFF file formats. You are also able to adjust the paper size and binding margins of your print as well as add a time/date stamp.
The M-125 uses a new LED light system for low power consumption. No lamp replacement is necessary.
Shown above with optional stand, the M-125 electronic whiteboard comes with wall mounting equipment included.
- 4 Writing Panels.
- 60" Projection Screen Surface.
- USB Memory Stick port.
- USB port for Direct PC Connectivity.
- USB port for an on-board printer. (Printer sold separately.)
- Up to 20 print-outs at a time from copyboard.
- Repeat button allows you to print again without re-scanning.
- Inkjet and Laser Printer compatible. (See compatible printer list.)
- Lightweight design for added portability and wall mounting or partition mounting.
- Optional stand with casters allows for easy room-to-room transfer.
Panel Size 51 (W) x 36" (H), 1300 (W) x 920 mm (H) Readable Area 50 (W) x 35" (H), 1280 (W) x 900 mm (H) Number of Panels 4 Writing / 1 Projection Screen Panel Driving Method One Direction Endless Driver (Motorized) Grid 2 x 2", 50 x 50mm Reading Method CCD Optical Sensor (RGB LED) Print Method Inkjet - HP (PCL Level 3e DeskJet or Compatible);
Laser - Samsung (SPL:Samsung Printer Language Compatible) (Does not come with copyboard.)
Paper Letter-Size Plain Paper Colors Black, Red, Blue, Green Memory Media USB Memory Stick Memory Media File Format PNG Image PC Interface USB Cord PC Interface File Format PNG/BMP/JPG/TIFF Image Supported OS Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or later) / XP (Home Edition / Professional Edition Service Pack 2 or later) Power Source 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V-240V Dimensions (with stand) 58 (W) x 28 (D) x 78" (H) max
1470 (W) x 700 (D) x 1970 mm (H) max
Weight (without printer) 95 lbs, 43 kg Installation Stand/Wall-Mount Included Accessories Power Cable, USB Cable (Printer), Markers (Black, Red, Blue, Green), Eraser, Wall Mounting Hooks and Screws, Operation Manual, Quick-Start Manual Optional Accessories Floor Stand
USB Memory Stick
Warranty One Year for Parts, 90 Days for Labor