Ricoh 1180L Fax Machine Offers printing and color scanning @16-ppm
- This unit is New Energy Star compliant.
- Provide smooth, unattended transmission for contracts, proposals and other lengthy documents (up to 8" x 14" in size) with the 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
- Send faxes to one or multiple recipients with superior efficiency using 40 Quick Dials, 250 Speed Dials and 32 Group Dials.
- Maximize speed and minimize long-distance costs with a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 modem.
- The system's 2MB, non volatile, stores up to 125 pages. During power loss, any documents in memory remain and then prints or transmits when power is restored.
- Expect error-free results, because the Ricoh FAX1180L supports printing on virtually all common Windows® platforms.
Even in today’s business world, faxing remains one of the most reliable and widely embraced forms of data transmission. With Ricoh’s FAX-1180L you can speed through your daily fax activities with the greatest ease. These fax devices not only boast numerous time saving features but also guarantee crisp and clear images and text at all times. With all the features these devices have to offer, they are still surprisingly compact: a perfect fit for any home or small office. The FAX-1180L even goes one step further and offers extra multifunctionality to meet your occasional printing and colour scanning needs. Fast and easy communications within everyone’s reach! 16ppm Print Speed 250 Sheet Paper Capacity 50 Page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) GDI Printing Language 600 x 600dpi Print Resolution USB 2.0 Interface (No Parallel) 33,600bps Modem Speed 2.5 Second Transmission Speed 40 Quick Dials 250 Speed Dials 200 x 400dpi Scan Resolution TWAIN Scanning Language Windows Compatible The Ricoh FAX-1180L fax machine includes a manufacturer warranty Dimensions: 356mm(W) x 394mm(D) x 380mm(H) Weight: Less than 11.5kg Extended warranty is available for the Ricoh FAX-1180L fax machine (See below) Don’t forget to order a spare Ricoh 1180L toner cartridge (see ’Related Items’ below for information)
Type Desktop ITU-T Compatibility Group 3 (V.34); ECM Power Consumption Energy Saver Mode: 12 watts Average: 340 watts Power Requirements 110 – 127V, 50 – 60 Hz, 9A Environment 68° to 104° F 20% to 80% RH or less Dimensions (W x D x H) 14.02" x 15.51" x 14.96" Weight 25.4 lbs. Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps with auto fallback Max Transmit Speed 2.5 seconds* Data Compression MH/MR/MMR Scan Speed (Standard Resolution) Black & White* – 3.5 seconds Color* – 7.9 seconds Dual Access Standard Standard Document Memory 2 MB (125 pages**) Autodials 40 Quick Dials, 250 Speed Dials, 32 Group Dials Note: When Group Dials are programmed, 218 Speed Dials are available Recording Method Laser Document Memory Backup Store and Forward: Flash Memory (no limit) Auto Document Feeder 50 sheets Max Document Width/Scan Width 8.5"/8.26" Document Length 14” Scan Resolution Standard: 200 x 100 dpi Fine: 200 x 200 dpi Super Fine: 200 x 400 dpi Photo: 200 x 200 dpi Halftone 256 levels Max Print Speed 16 pages-per-minute (letter) Max Recording Width 8.2” Recording Paper Capacity 250 sheets/ 1 cassette LCD Display Size 2 Lines 16 Characters each