Sharp MX-2300N copier | Sharp Color MX2300N Printer | Scanner
Package Deal Comes Standard With:
- 11" X 17" Paper Size
- Standard 768MB Copy Memory
- Standard 640MB Print/Scan Memory
- 40GB Hard Drive
- 100-sheet Bypass Tray
- 2 X 500 Sheet user-adjustable paper cassette
- 600 X 600 dpi Print/Copy
- RJ45 (Ethernet 10-Base T/100-Base TX + USB 1-1/2.0 Port
- Scan to E-Mail, Scan To FTP, Scan To URL, Scan To SMB
- Standard Print Driver PCL6 & PS3
- Duplex Unit (2 sided copy)
- 150 Sheet Automatic Feeder
- 12 Month Warranty
Sharp's new MX series color multifunction document systems are truly a departure from the ordinary. With an advanced scalable design, the new MX-2300N and MX-2700N offer all of the features you expect from a robust B&W MFP with the added benefit of cost-effective color. The MX series combine brilliant color imaging with advanced functionality at a surprisingly low total cost of ownership. Users can save time and money by producing professional color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality, while also watching the bottom line.
Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 600 MHz true multitasking color document system
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page.
- Industry leading ImageSEND function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, email and more.
- Network ready PCL6/PCL5c printing system with direct print function and available PS3 emulation
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with options)
- Super G3 fax option with PC fax and Inbound Routing
- Supports Sharp’s award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 600 x 600 dpi color output
- Standard PCL6/PCL5c Emulation and optional PS3
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to Email, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp’s new Open Systems Architecture (OSA), which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp's OSA uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!