Martin Yale Paper Folder - 1601 paper Folding- Replaed with 1611
The Martin Yale 1601 features a uniquely beautiful design. This folding machine simple to operate. Just a single switch is needed to begin operation, simply press and hold the start button until first folded sheet ejects, let go of the start button, and you're ready to go! Quickly fold a variety of documents with the Martin Yale 1601 paper folder. This folder can handle documents up to 8 ½ by 14-inches in size, and can create up to five of the most common folds such as the letter, half, z-fold, double parallel and French fold. The motor on the Martin Yale 1601 operates at a speed of 9,000 sheets per our. Hold up to 150 sheets in the paper tray at once. Take advantage of advanced improvements in the fold plate settings that allow for precise folds and easy adjustment.
- Use in large mailrooms and offices where easy to use is important.
- Stapled sets of up to 4 sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents into the feedtable bypass.
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 1/2” x 14”.
- No fanning needed and the retarder is self adjusting.
- Precision paper skew adjustment.
- Creates 5 different folds (8 1/2” x 11”) : letter, half, z-fold, double parallel and French in or 3 folds (8 1/2” x 14”): half, z-fold & double parallel.
- Operating speed of 9,000 sheets per hour.
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2” x 5 “ to
8 1/2” x 14”, 16 to 28 lb. bond.
- Feed table capacity of 150 sheets.
- Conveyor exit table.
- Auto jam detect.
Martin Yale warrants all component parts of its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the user. This warranty does not include the cost of any labor incurred or performed by the dealer or other third party to replace defective components. This warranty does not cover wearable and consumable parts such as knives, cutting sticks, drill bits or blocks, rubber rollers, etc.