Minolta Bizhub 200 Copier, Printer & Scanner
Unit Comes Standard With:
Drum Unit (65K Yield) Developer Unit (65K Yield) 11" X 17" Paper Size 60,000 copies per month duty cycle Standard 16MB Memory 150-sheet Bypass Tray 550 Sheet user-adjustable paper cassette 600 X 600 dpi Print/Copy 192MB Standard Memory (32MB for files) RJ45 (Ethernet 10-Base T/100-Base TX + USB 1-1/2.0 Port Scan to E-Mail, Scan To FTP, SCan To URL, SCan To SMB Standard Print Driver PCL6 & PS3 Requires Toner
It all happens at a central bizhub. From a central document resource, you’ll have fast document input, secure log-in, flexible distribution, and powerful in-house printing and finishing.
- Scan: Bring hard-copy documents into your digital workflow to store, share, annotate and collaborate with co-workers.
- Email: Distribute scanned documents as Email attachments or send them to Internet addresses.
- Fax: High-volume facsimile traffic can be automatically printed, forwarded, and distributed by Email.
- Print: Output reports, presentations, booklets, envelopes, even thick paper stock.
- Finish: Group and sort, staple, 2/3-hole punch, saddle-stitch and crease-fold booklets.
Imagine a central document resource that puts you at the hub of your business -- printing and finishing on demand, scanning to any destination, copying with sharp text and crisp images, even faxing. That’s the power of the bizhub 200.
It gives you fast output -- up to 20 ppm, with workhorse reliability and a monthly duty cycle of 60,000 pages. With compact design and user-friendly operation, it’s an ideal cost-effective document solution for small to mid-sized companies, departments, branch offices and workgroups. The Emperon™ Print System provides built-in print control and fast, flexible scanning. And you’ll have all the options to customize a system for your specific needs -- adding high-volume Super G3 fax option, auto finishing for on-demand print output, extra paper capacity and more. With powerful PageScope™ software to help you manage networked devices, documents, addresses and security data more efficiently.
In today’s networked workflow, your business depends on moving information with higher speed, lower cost and greater flexibility. That’s why you need the bizhub 200.
• High-speed output: 20 ppm output speed, with fast first copy time of 5.3 seconds or less and robust monthly duty cycle of up to 60,000 pages.
• Emperon Print System: With the bizhub 200, print control is built in -- not an add-on extra. You’ll have print/scan productivity right out of the box.
• Fast, flexible scanning: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD and Box Function (with optional Hard Disk Drive), and URL notification.
• Fax and finishing options: Super G3 Analog Fax, a modular finisher that you build as you need, Auto Document Feeder and more -- all the options to meet your needs and grow your business.
• Spectacular image quality: Simitri® Polymerized Toner provides sharper text, crisper image detail and superb halftone reproduction.
High Speed, Workhorse Performance: With 20 ppm output for mid-volume print productivity, you can keep pace with busy document traffic -- and a robust duty cycle of up to 60,000 pages per month provides workhorse reliability.
Emperon Print System: PCL6 and PostScript 3 are already built in, to give you full print/copy/scan functionality without the need to add an optional print controller.
Fast First Copy and Warm-Up Time: The bizhub 200 delivers first-copy output in 5.3 seconds or less, with 14-second warm-up time.
Simitri® Polymerized Toner: The exclusive Konica Minolta technology that uses ultra-fine particles of smaller size and more consistent shape for sharper text, crisper images and improved halftone reproduction.
Fast, Flexible Scanning: With Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), Scan-to-HDD and Box Function (with optional Hard Disk Drive), and URL notification, you’ll be able to bring information into your system more quickly and distribute documents in any direction that suits your workflow.
Box Function: With optional Hard Disk Drive installed on your bizhub 200, you can scan documents and save printed documents directly to User Boxes on your HDD -- saving the trouble of re-scanning frequently used documents and saving files to PC. Documents can be saved to Public Box (for access by all users), User Box (up to 115 individual boxes), Proof Print Box (for checking proofs before printing) or Secure Print Box (for confidential documents, with ID and password protection).
4,000-Sheet Maximum Paper Capacity: High paper capacity allows longer unattended operation -- and the bizhub 200 can handle paper sizes up to 11” x 17” and print on thick paper, OHP transparencies, postcards, envelopes and label sheets.
Reversing Automatic Document Feeder: An option that helps you scan and copy originals faster -- and load up to 80 sheets, accepts originals up to 11” x 17”, and scan 1-sided or 2-sided originals.
Advanced Security Features: To protect your document workflow, you’ll have security functions including SSL, SMTP Authentication, User Authentication, Password Lock, and future IP Address Filtering and HDD Data Encryption.
Versatile Finishing Options: You can also select options for sorting and grouping, multi-position stapling, 2/3-hole punching, even crease-fold and saddle-stitched booklet-making.
Super G3 Fax Option: Add high-speed, high-volume fax option to your bizhub 200, and you’ll have all-in-one functionality with advanced broadcasting and transmission features.
PageScope Software: The industry’s most comprehensive software suite, including PageScope Data Administrator for managing one-touch addresses and security functions throughout your network.
Small Footprint, Simple Menus: The compact bizhub 200 is designed for space-saving installation in a wide range of work environments -- and its simple menus make operation quick and intuitive, even for first-time users.