Xerox M118 Copier Package Deal Includes :
- Nationwide Set Up & Traing
- 12 Month On-Site Service Contract (12,000 copies)
- 2 X 250 Sheets Paper Cassettes Cassette
- 18 copies per minute
- Drum Unit (60K Yield)
- Starter Toner (9K Yield)
- 50 Sheet Duplex Document Feeder Included!
- Full Duplex Option (1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Pre-Collation multiple copy
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- 96 MB (Copy: 32 MB, Print: 64 MB)
- Network Printer
- PCL6, PCL5e standard
USB 2.0, 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, Parallel (IEEE 1284)
The Xerox M-118 Copier is one of the best copiers built for today's small to medium size office! With auto two-sided copying, the Xerox M118 copier is not only affodable but effective. The Xerox M-118 Copier also has mixed size originals which allow the user to put mixed sized originals in the auto feeder and the Xerox M 118 copier will select the proper size automatically! The xerox M118 and Xerox M118i also has chemically grown toner, not crushed like convnetional toner. This give you exceptional image quality that is second to none! The Xerox M-118 copier also has 4-UP capabilities! Imagine! Putting 4 original on the galss and having the copier automatically copy them on on document! Incredible! The Xerox M-118 copier also has a built-in autotron! This allows the user of the Xerox M118 copier to control and account for the amount of copies being used by other users! The Xerox M118 copier also has a larger total paper capasity of 1850 sheets! And this is truly incredible, the Xerox M118 and Xerox M118i also can copy up to 118 lb. paper! The long lasting consumables makes the xerox M-118 copier is choice among professionals looking to save money on consumables! Truly the choiose for today's work group and mid-size offices!
These Xerox devices are built to simplify your everyday tasks.
Enjoy a simple scan-to-email solution to increase productivity by sending documents directly to your desktop (WorkCentre M118i).
Save time with one-touch speed dials and group dials for fast fax connections (WorkCentre M118i).
Fits in anywhere. The small footprint of the M118i makes it the perfect multifunction for space-conscious offices.
Integrated installation tools and auto IP setup make it easy to get it up and running.
Reliably feeds a wide range of media. From tabloidsize paper to transparencies and heavy-duty card stock (up to 110 lb. Index).
Expandable paper capacity means busy workgroups can add trays as workloads increase.
There are so many options to choose from. Configure as an independent copier (CopyCentre C118), a robust copier-printer (WorkCentre M118), or a comprehensive printing, copying, faxing and scan-to-email system (WorkCentre M118i)
- Copy, Print,
- 18 ppm (letter/A4)
- Maximum paper size of 11" x 17".
- Up to a maximum of 1,850 sheets and 5 paper sources including the bypass tray.
- Tabletop or console model.
- Feed up to 110 lb. media from most trays.
- First page out time is less than 7.5 seconds.
- Optional 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2).
- V34 and JBIG compression for fax transmission.
- PCL6, Adobe®
- Maximum duty cycle up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate Toner delivers sharper, more uniform image quality, longer fuser life and less waste. This is patented technology that the competition does not have.
- Industry leading paper capacity in its class, in addition to the ability to feed the widest range of media.
- Powerful fax features include high-speed modem, JBIG compression, speed dials and group dials. Fax 2-sided documents automatically and also print incoming faxes 2-up.
- Benchmark tools to remotely view status, manage and administer the device.
- State-of-the-art SMart Kits keep downtime to a bare minimum by warning you ahead of time when you'll have to replace toner or print cartridges. With competitive products, you find out too late causing unnecessary service calls resulting in downtime.
- Auditron provides access control to the device which typically is available in high-end devices.
Features that Save Time
- Fast page out time of less than 7.5 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to load different sized documents into the document feeder without the need to break up the job into multiple jobs.
- SMart kits signal when you will need to replace the toner in advance, preventing downtime.
- Consumables are long lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
- CentreWare Internet Services can be used to set up to enter E-mail and Fax recipient addresses from your desktop saving you time.
- Speed Dial allows you to specify an e-mail address quickly using a 3-digit code assigned to the address. You can register up to 200 Speed Dial codes.
Features that Enhance Productivity
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Multiple-up enables printing of up to 32 pages on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as thirty two-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job.
- CentreWare Internet Services provides ability to remotely perform machine setups or check device status.
- ScanSoft OmniPage and PaperPort software make it simpler than ever to turn paper into editable digital files. Storing, organizing and distributing documents are a breeze.
Copy, Print Copy, Print, Fax, Emai
First copy out
Full duplex Optional (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
Document handler Optional: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder with 50-sheet capacity
PDL PCL6, PCL5e PCL6, PCL5e, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
Device memory 96 MB (Copy: 32 MB, Print: 64 MB) 288 MB (Copy/Fax: 96 MB, Print/Scan: 192 MB)
Maximum duty cycle
Up to 50,000
NA 33.6 kbps
JBIG, MH, MR, MMR
NA 600 Dpi
NA Half Duplex
NA Halftones: 256 levels
Secure Fax: Receive (F-code)
Speed Dial: Up to 200 supported
One-Touch Dial: Up to 54 supported
Group Dial: Up to 30 supported
Scan to email speed
NA Up to 44 ipm (200 dpi)
Scan to email resolution
NA 200 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED