Martin Yale 959AF Air-Fed Folding Machine
The Martin Yale 959AF holds all of the benefits of the 959 Friction, but doesn't have the limitations of the friction feed system's inability to run wet or glossy materials. Features include a maximum sheet size of 14" x 18" and adjustable air controls for both pressure and vacuum to insure exactly the right feed. Although air fed folders have less limitations than their counterparts, they are not a cure all.
The Martin Yale 959 Air-Feed Automatic Folder is loaded with quality, value and state-of-the-art folding technology. It is appropriately known as the "Printers Folder". Smooth bottom-feeding eliminates the need for fanning and allows continuous loading without stopping the folder or reversing pre-numbered stock. Even coated stock feeds easily and without the smudging sometimes associated with friction feeding. High-speed folding jobs can be completed quickly and efficiently with the 959 at speeds variable up to 18,000 sheets per hour. An easy-to-use solid state speed control is conveniently located on the side of the unit. Single, letter, "Z", double-parallel and variations can be one-pass folded and French and baronial folds can be made in two quick passes.
- Folds, slits, scores, and perforates documents
- Operates at a variable speed of up to 18,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour
- Easy set-up for single fold, letter fold, z-fold, double parallel fold, baronial fold, French folds and various customized folds within fold length range
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1 3/4" to 13" on the 1st fold and 2nd fold to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3" x 3 1/4" to 14" x 18"
- Handles 16# bond to 70# bristol
- Quick release journal shafts facilitate easy set-up for perforating, scoring, and slitting
- Includes one 7-tooth-per-inch perforating wheel and 2 scoring wheels
- Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch perforating wheels and slitting wheel also available
- Bottom feed allows for reload of documents without stopping machine
- Model Number: 959AF
- Electrical Specs: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
- Dimensions: 43"x24"x32"
- Weight: 220 Lbs.