Canon ImageRunner 2870 Copier : IR2870
Unit Comes Standard With
- Drum Unit (75K copies)
- 2 X 550-sheet front loading cassette
- 50-sheet bypass
- Interface: Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T)
- 300Mhz CPU
- 256MB Standard (Max: 512MB) + 20GB Hard Disk Drive
- Automatic Trayless Duplexing
- Resolution: 600dpi (Scan) 1200dpi (copy) 2400dpi (Print)
- Toner required (21K copies)
- Platen Cover or Document Feeder Required
- 6 Month On-Site Warranty (24,000 copies)
- Priority Warranty Protection: Same day on-site service includes all parts & labor Service By Authorized Dealers: iobs2 service network partners
- 6 Hours Response Time: Guaranteed or we extend your protection for another 30 days
Features and Benefits
With the imageRUNNER 2870, you can have an office solution that can be shaped around your specific business needs. Operating at 28 pages per minute, this device supports advanced digital copying and Mail Box features, and optional network printing, scanning, single- or dual-line fax capabilities, and the ability to send electronic information across a digital landscape.
Incorporating Canon's MEAP™ (Multifunction Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 2870 has the unique ability to embed diverse and customizable applications to meet your specific business needs. Plus, a host of Internet-enabled capabilities provides for total integration into your existing corporate network.
The imageRUNNER 2870 is the ultimate communications device for small- to medium-sized corporate workgroups and departments.
- Operating at 28 pages-per-minute, the imageRUNNER 2870 is equipped with a 20GB Hard Disk Drive and 512MB RAM, providing users with exceptional productivity and reliability.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and enhanced print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 2870 delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP™ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 2870's applications can be customized to meet unique business needs. The customized applications run from the imageRUNNER 2870 control panel streamlining document workflows.
- The full-color user interface panel and intuitively-designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- Compact, space-saving design with an optional internal finisher that offers optional hole-punching and sorting capabilities.
- Supports a host of Internet-enabled capabilities to offer the tightest possible integration across entire corporate networks and web based information systems.
- Provides greater security measures for online information sharing and storage needs.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing Technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
Main Unit Specs
Type: Digital, Multifunction Imaging System Imaging System: Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer Developing System: Dry Mono Component Toner Projection Fixing System: RAPID Fusing System™ Duty Cycle: 80,000/105,000 Impressions/Month Image Server Memory: Standard 512MB RAM/20GB HDD Max. Mailboxes Supported: 100 Max. Copy Reservation: 5 jobs Interpolated Resolution: 1200 dpi x 600 dpi (Copy)
2400 dpi x 600 dpi (Print)
Halftone: 256 Gradations of Gray First Copy Time: 4.9 Seconds from Platen Glass
6.9 Seconds from Feeder
Multiple Copies: 1 to 999 Magnification: 25% to 400% in 1% increments Acceptable Paper Weights
Cassette: 17 lb. to 20 lb. Bond Bypass: 17 lb. to 32 lb. Bond Warm-up Time: 10 Seconds or Less from Sleep Mode
30 Seconds from Main Power Off
Exposure Control: Automatic or Manual (9 levels) Power Requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz, 8A Dimensions (H x W x D): 29-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 27-5/8"
(761mm x 565mm x 700mm)
Weight: 190 lb. (86.2kg) Supplies
Estimated Toner Yield: 21,000 @ 6% Coverage Drum: Organic Photo Conductor (OPC) Estimated Drum Yield: Estimated Yield: 75,000 Impressions Accessories
Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder-N1 Acceptable Originals: Statement to 11" x 17" Scanning Speed: 28 Images per Minute (ipm) (Letter @ 600 dpi), 45 ipm (Letter @ 300 dpi) Capacity: 50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond/Letter) Paper Weights: 13 lb. to 32 lb. Bond Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 8-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 21-1/4"
(122mm x 565mm x 538mm)
Weight: Approx. 18.7 lb. (8.5kg) Paper Supply Options
Paper Deck-Q1 Paper Capacity: 2,500 Sheets (20 lb. Bond) Paper Sizes: Letter Paper Weights: 17 lb. to 28 lb. Bond Power Source: From the Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 18-5/8" x 14-5/8" x 23-1/4"
(473mm x 372mm x 591mm)
Weight: Approx. 65.3 lb (29.6kg) Cassette Feeding Unit-Y2 Paper Capacity: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes
(1,100 Sheets/20 lb. Bond)
Paper Sizes: Statement-R to 11" x 17" Paper Weights: 17 lb. to 20 lb. Bond Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 9-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 27-5/8"
251mm x 565mm x 700mm)
Weight: Approx. 50.7 lb. (23kg) Envelope Feeder Attachment-C1 Paper Capacity: Approx. 50 Envelopes
or 1-1/4" (31.75mm)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 3-1/4" x 12-1/8" x 11-5/8"
(82mm x 306mm x 295mm)
Weight: Approx. 2.4 lb (1.1kg) Output Options
Puncher Unit-R1 (Option for Finisher-S1) Paper Weights: 17 lb. to 32 lb. Bond Paper Sizes: Legal, Letter (2 hole)
11" x 17", Letter (3 hole)
Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 6-7/8" x 19-7/8" x 5-1/8"
(175mm x 505mm x 130mm)
Weight: Approx. 8.6 lb. (3.9kg) Finishers/Output Trays
Finisher-S1 Number of Trays: 1 Tray (Second Tray Optional) Tray Capacity
Top Tray: Group Mode: 1,000 Sheets (Letter, Statement)
500 Sheets (11" x 17", Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Mode: 1,000 Sheets/30 Sets (Letter)
500 Sheets/30 Sets (11" x 17",Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Capacity: 50 Sheets (Letter-Up to 20 lb. Bond) Staple Positions: Corner Stapling Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 11-7/8" x 18-7/8" x 20-1/2"
(300mm x 480mm x 520mm)
Weight: Approx. 26.5 lb. (12kg) Additional Finisher Tray-B1 (Option for Finisher-S1) Tray Capacity
Top Tray: Group Mode: 300 Sheets per Tray (Letter,Statement)
Staple Mode: 300 Sheets/30 Sets per Tray (Letter)150 Sheets/per Tray (11" x 17",Legal, Letter)150 Sheets/30 Sets (11" x 17", Legal)
Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 3-1/8" x 17-7/8" x 15-5/8"
(80mm x 200mm x 395mm)
Weight: Approx. 3.7 lb. (1.2kg) Inner 2-Way Tray D-1 Paper Sizes: Statement to 11" x 17" Number of Trays: 2 Trays Tray Capacity
Top Tray: 100 Sheets (Letter)
50 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Lower Tray: 250 Sheets (Letter)
100 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 6" x 7" x 21-1/2"
(151mm x 176mm x 546mm)
Weight: Approx. 8.6 lb (3.9kg) Copy Tray-J1 (Option for Inner 2-Way Tray and Finisher-S1) Tray Capacity
Top Tray: 150 Sheets (Letter)
75 Sheets (Other Sizes)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4-3/4" x 13-5/8" x 13-7/8"
(120mm x 347mm x 351mm)
Weight: Approx. 1 lb. (471kg) Finisher-Q3/ Saddle Finisher-Q4 Number of Trays: 2 trays Tray Capacity
Top Tray: Group Mode: 1,000 Sheets (Letter, Statement,Executive)
500 Sheets (11" x 17", Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Mode: 1,000 Sheets/30 Sets (Letter,Executive)
500 Sheets/30 Sets (11" x 17", Legal,Letter-R)
Staple Capacity: 50 Sheets (Letter, Executive)
30 Sheets (11" x 17", Legal, Letter-R)
Staple Positions: Any Corner Staple
Double Staple in Right or Left Margin
Paper Sizes: Letter-R, Legal, 11" x 17" Stapling Capacity: 15 sheets Fold Type: V-fold Power Source: From Main Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 40-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 25-7/8"
(1,036mm x 643mm x 657mm)
Weight: Approx. 91.7 lb. (41.6kg) Fax Boards
Super G3 Fax Board-Q1/G3 Multi-Line Fax Board-D1 Applicable Line: Public Switched Telephone
Compatibility: G3 Modem Speed: 33,600 Kbps Transmission Speed: 3 spp Data Compression: ECM-MMR,G3MR,G3MH,JBIG Printer Boards
Multi-PDL Printer Kit-E1 Processor: Canon Custom Processor Shared Standard Memory: RAM:512MB-Shared Hard Disk: 20GB-Shared PDL Support: PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3™
Emulation, UFR II
PostScript Fonts: PS: 136 Scalable Fonts PCL Fonts: PCL 5e/6: 80 Scalable Fonts, Interface Connections: Standard: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T) USB 2.0 High-speed
Optional: Wireless LAN
Other Features: Other Optional Accesories:Universal Send Kit B-1
Saddle Finisher Q-4
Puncher Unit M-1/R-1
Platen Cover Type-H
Cabinet-P1<br> Accessibility Handle-A1
Braille Label Kit-A1
Universal Send PDF enhancement Kit-B1
imageRUNNER Security Kit-A2