Workio DP-190 19ppm MFP 33.6 kbps Super G3 fax modem, Flatbed color scanning, Duplex copy / print, Copier/ Printer/ Scanner/ Email/ Fax
Network Colour Scanner with PDF & JPEG Image Standard Scan to e-mail / Internet Fax Standard Super G3 Fax Standard Duplex Printing Standard Maximum 50 Sheet Auto Document Feeder Standard
Bringing the latest in cutting-edge technology to your office, the intelligent WORKiO DP-190 will help you meet your document processing needs and manage your documents more effectively than ever. From copying and color scanning to printing and faxing, the DP-190 is the ultimate all-round document management tool for small departments and workgroups. It comes with both Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a built-in duplex unit, so you can use it as a powerful plain paper copier with up to 19 cpm capability that rivals dedicated copiers. The DP-190 also features a color flatbed scanner that makes it easy to digitize paper documents and transfer the files directly to a PC on the network or send them as email attachments to remote computers via the Internet. And with automated network installation capability, the DP-190 can be plugged into your existing LAN, so you can immediately use it as a high-performing network printer*. Use the DP-190 as a Super G3 fax with JBIG compression for fast, high-quality transmission for superior office performance.
- Digital Sky Shot / Double Exposure
- Optional PCL / PS Printing Capability
- Maximum 800 Sheets Paper Capacity with Optional Paper Cassette
- Quick Name Search & Easy Typing of File Naming by PC ("QWERTY" Keyboard)
- High Printing Resolution 1200 equivalent x 600 dpi
- PC Faxing by "Panafax Desktop Software"
- Easy Address Registration & Directory Services by LDAP
- Seamless PC connection through Ethernet & USB Interface
- Optional Security Print / Mail Box Up to 100 Users
- Maximum 1000 Address Registries with Optional Hard Disk Drive
- Easy Replacement of Toner / Drum Unit and Affordable Cost Per Print
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- Panasonic’s Digital SkyShot is especially convenient for copying small-sized originals like checks or ID cards. Users can even reproduce documents with unusual shapes — round, oval, etc. — without generating any unnecessary black areas simply by making a copy with the platen cover open.
- N-in-1 enables copying of multiple originals onto a single sheet of paper, accelerating document production while reducing paper consumption.
- By selecting the Double Exposure key located on the control panel, users can make quality copies of small double-sided documents on a single sheet of paper without the black borders — even if the platen cover is open. This is especially convenient for copying small double-sided originals such as ID and insurance cards, checks, and receipts.
- The DP-190 comes standard with a built-in network board and an Ethernet LAN port, so users can set it up as a network printer that can be used by PCs on the LAN. No special options are required for the Panasonic printing system for Windows®. In addition, the standard USB 1.1 interface allows direct connection to a dedicated PC.
- In addition to standard 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, you can boost print resolution to 1200 dpi-equivalent x 600 dpi (in PCL/PS mode) by adding our optional printer controller. This gives crisp, clean prints with superior legibility and halftone gradations — even with very tiny characters or complex images.
- For added convenience, the DP-190 comes standard with a duplex printing unit that enables users to easily print on both sides of a sheet of paper. Reduce paper consumption by using duplex printing when printing faxes or copying.
- Up to 19 ppm B/W printing (Letter)
- Ethernet and USB connection
- 600 x 600 dpi printing resolution
- 1200 dpi equivalent resolution*
* With Panasonic image enhancement technology.
(Optional printer controller module is required.)
- Flatbed color scanner
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Up to 19 cpm digital copying (Letter)
- Duplex copy/print
- 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Double Exposure/Digital SkyShot
- N-in-1 copy/print
- 33.6 kbps Super G3 fax modem
- 2.7-second transmission (Letter)
- Quick memory transmission.