The hardworking WorkCentre Pro 215 machine gives you all of the benefits of digital technology and an unbelievable price.
Automatic Document Feeder, 2-sided copying and connected convenience combine with reliability and performance to make the WorkCentre Pro 215 an outstanding choice for your busy office.
Fast 15 cpm copying and 15 ppm printing capabilities, advanced digital features, network capable, and 600 x 600 dpi resolution.... The WorkCentre Pro 215 is an ideal solution for small businesses or workgroups that require full-function copiers as well as printers for personal or workgroup applications.
- Performance and convenience in one compact device
- Crisp, clear prints and copies of any document
- Digital technology means consistent, reliable, high-quality output.
- Easy to read, easy to use control panel
- Benchmark reliability...print after print, copy after copy.
- Benchmark reliability with new standards in functionality... print after print, copy after copy.
- Drum and toner cartridges are quick and easy to replace, saving you valuable time.
- The performance of a personal or networked printer and the convenience of a walk-up copier - in one compact device.
- Make crisp, clear prints and copies of any document - from simple text to detailed photos.
- Easy to read, easy to use control panel and print driver screens make operating the WorkCentre Pro 215 effortless
- Toner & Drum Cartridge Included!
|Imaging Technology||Monochrome laser|
|Image Resolution||600 x 600 dpi/ 256 gray scale|
|Input Capacity||2 drawer - 500 sheets total capacity (20 lb.paper)|
|Media Type||Paper, transparencies, labels,|
|Standard Size||Letter and Legal|
|Paper Weight||15 to 24 lbs. / 56 to 90 gsm (drawer) 14 to 34.5 lbs. / 52 to 130 gsm (bypass)|
|Output Capacity||100 sheets, face down|
|Toner Cartridge||Starter cartridge included with approx. 2k page yield (5% area coverage) Replacement cartridge with appx.7.5k page per yield (5% area coverage)|
|Drum Cartridge||Customer replaceable cartridge included with approx. 18k page yield|
|Size and Weight|
|(W x D x H) 20.4" x 19.3" x 18.3" / 518 x 491 x 464 mm.|
|Weight With Cartridges 60 lbs. / 27 kg.|
|Standard 120 Volt, 10 amp, 60 Hz Power Consumption, Maximum 1.0 kW, Standby: 9.5 watts, running: 20 watts. Energy Star and Environmental Choice compliant.|
|Auto Power Shut Off / Power Saver is customer programmable|
|Noise||40 dBA standby; 71dBA Copying/Printing.|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 85%|
|Temperature||Up to 86° F/10° to 30° C.|
|First copy out time||9.5 seconds|
|Automatic 2-sided copying||Yes (1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 2:2) Up to 100 copies off the platen glass Single set from the ADF|
|Zoom reduction/enlargement||Zoom from 50% to 200% in 1% increments. Six pre-set at 50%, 78%, 86%, 100%, 129% and 200%. The 50% preset is customer programmable.|
|Copy Speed/Minute||Up to 15 copies|
|Scan Once Print Many (SOPM) Output||Yes, Multiple sets uncollated (1,1,1...2,2,2...3,3,3...)|
|Image Quality Controls||Auto, Text,Photo|
|Max. Original Size||10" x 14"/254 x 356mm|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes, 30-page capacity|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Edge Deletion||Up to 4mm on any one side|
|Print Speed/Minute||Up to 15 prints per minute|
|Operating System Support||Microsoft Windows™ Win '95, Win '98 and NT 4.0|
|Minimum System Requirements||486 or better, Win '95, Win '98 and NT 4.0= 16MB RAM ,6 MB free hard disk space|
|Memory||8 MB (expandable to 72 MB)|
|IEEE 1284 Parallel Cable||Included|
|Page Description Languages||PCL 5e / PCL 6|
|Connection / Interface||IEEE 1284 port & USB port|
|Communication / Interface||Parallel and USB software drivers|
|Two - Sided Printing||Yes|
|External Ethernet Option (Required for network connection)|| |
External ethernet 10BaseT adapter Connectivity via the parallel
This product is Refurbished and comes with the following warranty:
• This product comes with a 90 day warranty.