Plus M-5 Compact Electronic Copyboard
Half the size of the revolutionary M-10, the M-5 is packed with advanced features and functionality, in a much more lightweight size!
• Multiple Positions - Use in standard horizontal position, or flipchart style vertical format. Both formats work with the expandable floorstand (optional)!
• Dual Memory Function - Save your hand-written notes to the built-in internal memory (1.8MB), or to a removable CompactFlash card. Hook the M-5 directly to your computer with a USB cable to print or copy files! Or use a CompactFlash card for file sharing on-the-go.
• Portable - Light enough for one person to carry from room to room, or to hang on your cubicle wall.
The M-5 allows for black and white printing through any USB enabled PC. Scan your handwritten notes to save them into PNG graphic files. Hook your computer directly up to the copyboard, or transfer the files via a CompactFlash card. Open the scans in your web browser or any graphics program, then print them out!
Important M-5 Electronic Copyboard Notes:
• Please note that the electronic whiteboard does not include a memory card.
• Wall mounting equipment is included. Floor stand sold separately: Click Here
• Copyboards only ship via a flat ground freight rate. This will be reflected in your shopping cart.
• Any electronic whiteboard return must be pre-approved. If approved, the customer is responsible for a 25% re-stocking fee and all shipping charges.
• Warranty: One year for parts, 90 days for labor.
Panel Size 25 (H) x 40" (W), 625 (H) x 1018 (W) mm Copy Area 23 (H) x 39" (W), 578 (H) x 978 (W) mm Number of Panels 2 Page Driving Method Lateral Direction Screen Drive Grid 1.33 x 1.33", 34 x 34mm Image Sensor CCD Optical Sensor Type of Memory Card Built-In Memory
CompactFlash Memory Card
Internal Memory Data Capacity 1.8MB File Format TIFF/PNG Buttons Memory, Feed, Stop Indicator Power On, Error Safety Standard TUV, CE, UL/cUL, AS EMC CE, FCC, C-Tick Mark Power Source 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V-240V Operating Humidity 30-85% Non-Condensing Operating Temperature 50-95° F, 10-35° C Dimensions (with stand) 46 (W) x 3.6 (D) x 28" (H)
1175 (W) x 93 (D) x 708 mm (H)
Weight 27.5 lbs, 12.5 kg Installation Stand/Wall-Mount Included Accessories Power Cable, Markers (Black, Red), Eraser, USB Cable (9.8'. 3m), Wall Mounting Hooks and Screws, Operation Manual, Application CD (Win98SE Driver, Viewer Software, User Manual) Optional Accessories Floor Stand Warranty One Year for Parts, 90 Days for Labor