Bitmain Antminer S9 14 TH/s asic Bitcoin miner
The Bitmain Antminer S9 14 TH/s asic Bitcoin miner outmatches its counterparts in performance and credibility. The combination of convection and conduction cooling prevent the miner from getting hot and provide an unmatched performance. The Bitmain Antminer S9 14 TH/s asic Bitcoin miner is basically used for the verification of the transaction and adding them to the public ledger that is block chain.
For this, it features 189 high-grade chips that help it deliver better Hash (Rate) and efficiency as compared to any of the bitcoin miner available in the market. Each of the chips used in it is made of high-quality aluminium alloy and is fixed with custom made heat sinks. Even, the case of the Bitmain Antminer S9 14 TH/s asic Bitcoin miner is made of the same material so that it boasts a durable and sturdy body.
1. Hash Rate: 14TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1400W + 12% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH + 12%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2 x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 650M
12 Month Warranty includes all parts & Labor
There are no reviews for this item.
Write a Review